ʚ ch. 2: the ungrateful bitch ɞ

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐈 𝐀𝐌 - Billie Eilish

2:18 ━━━━━━━━━━♡━━━ 2:55

|◁ II ▷| ♡

"I'm not your friend or anything, damn"

                    "Excuse me." Dan-oh bursts in from the door while Jinmichae hides behind the kitchen counter as Eun-kyung confidently stands in front of it. Intimidated by her presence, Dan-oh tries not to be belittled by it. "I just wanted to ask some questions." She smiles.

                   "Sorry, we're not interested." Eun-kyung mocks Dan-oh's smile. Dan-oh suddenly rushes behind the counter to find the kitchen's chef as Eun-kyung furrows her brows.

                   "What are you doing there?" She asks, whispering to Jinmichae.

                   "Me?" He stupidly asks in return.

                   "Get up, idiot." Eun-kyung says, tugging the crown of his hair gently forcing him on his feet as Jinmichae flinches.

                    "You two know each other?" Dan-oh asks once more but none of them answers, because Eun-kyung glances at the older one and Jinmichae acts as if he knows nothing. Because of that, Dan-oh must have thought of something else. "Are the two of you close? Are you possibly..." She points at both of them as if implying something.

                    "No!" Eun-kyung screeches, her voice blaring in the room which staggers the others. "How dare—" Jinmichae covers her mouth, preventing her from speaking. Eun-kyung seems to be prepared to crush him into pieces but Jimichae prevents that as well through gripping her wrists.

                    "Okay..." Dan-oh says, puzzled at the moment in front of her. "But you know me, right?" She boldly asks them both. Eun-kyung uses all her strength freeing herself from Jinmichae's hold, glaring at him in the process.

                    "I'm not sure. Where did I see you?" Jinmichae queries returning to his dumb act.

                    "I only know you because we're classmates." Eun-kyung says, ignoring her as well and so she moves away from them.

                    "I sometimes thought you're not because you always miss classes, but anyway, both of you know that you saw the dark hole near the Bridge of Contemplation." She says exaggerating her gestures.

                    "Did we?" Jinmichae says once more, continuing his act. Eun-kyung stares at him absurdly, practically telling him to drop the foolish act.

                    "Not everything you see is true." Jinmichae gives in while warning the current awakened person. 

                    "Just answer my question." She challenges.