ʚ ch. 4: the bewildered bulls ɞ

𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐂𝐑𝐘 - Aviva Mongilio

2:18 ━━━━━━━━━━♡━━━ 2:55

| II |

"Girls, so heavy the crown, they carry it tall but it's weighing me down,"

                    "I am an extra?!" Dan-oh gasps while she finally reads the first pages of Secret, where the characters are properly introduced. She is soon dumbfounded as the book falls from her hands. It hits her, everything that has occurred from the moment she was awake until the time where she realizes that she isn't part of the main characters.

                    "That is why you shouldn't assume your place to begin with." Eun-kyung comments nonchalantly, interrupting her moment of realization. "You went too far ahead of yourself before we even got the chance to explain everything. Although we tried, you were too wise, I guess to even bother." Eun-kyung says, thoughtlessly mocking her.

                    "You really aren't too different from your character even when you're awake." Dan-oh observes simply as if anything that Eun-kyung said did not have an effect on her. "You're still so haughty." Eun-kyung surprisingly did not react in any sort of way. To simply put, she is as though just like a cold rock. But before she might move or curse, Jinmichae speaks.

                    "Ok, this is where I'll interrupt," He mumbles, smiling, trying to ease whatever is there to ease. Jinmichae sighs, "I suggest one of you should step forward and compromise to... you know, create a harmonious relationship, some might say, since we're the only ones helping each other here." He stares at Eun-kyung somehow signalling her to speak first but Eun-kyung returns a blank face, and answers.

                    "And so I initiate?" Jinmichae is aware of the fact that Eun-kyung is always sour towards anyone, but she seems especially sour today.

                    "Not necessarily..." Jinmichae trails off but highkey wishing that she should. However, Eun-kyung ignores them and takes something edible from the fridge and decides to eat that. She sits down near the kitchen countertop, her back facing them, unbothered by the cold and uncomfortable silence obviously caused by her. Jinmichae eyes her suspiciously but then lets her be for a while.

                    "Ugh, how childish!" Dan-oh grumbles as she glares at both Eun-kyung and the book in her hands. She sits down at the table in the middle of the kitchen. Jinminchae follows her. "This is way too childish!" She fits slamming the book down the table.

                    "Romance comic books are meant to be childish." Jinmichae calmly says.

                     "I did think all my classmates' names were so weird." Dan-oh admits. "Il Jin, Yi Jin, Sam Jin, Ban Jang, Mo Beom..." She lists.