part 31 - agar tum sath ho 💗

200 votes and 50 comments... Part 30 and 31 ..... Kyuki maine aaplog ke lia double dhamaka update diya hai... 🤧... Agar nahi kiya to kabhi double update nahi dungi... Wo bhi long 😒

Sidharth returned from his office and went to his room....he entered to see that shehnaaz was standing at the window...looking outside lost somewhere....

Sidharth came towards her and back hugged her... Locking his arms around her waist and nuzzling his nose in her  hair .. Inhaling her fragrance..Shehnaaz trance was  broken by Sid's naughty harkat 🤭

Sid - kya hua mera baby.... Kya soch rahi hai... ( kissed her cheeks)
Shehnaaz turned and hugged him.... And kissed his heart...

Sana - ja puttu pehle ja ke naha le... Khana taiyaar hai...

Sid - oho aaj itta sara pyar.... Sab thik haina baby ( caressing her cheeks)

Sana - ha sidharth sab thik hai.. Kutta chal ja ab nahane.... Aaj main teko khana khilaungi...

--------------

Sid came out from shower... Sana has brought the dinner to their room..

Sana pov

Haaye mera nona bacha.. Sidharth tune kitna kuch saha hai life mein... Bas ab pyar milega tujhe... Itta sara pyar karungi main tereko

Pov finish

Sid smiled at shehnaaz sat down on the sofa to have dinner... Sana was serving Sid...while Sid was lost in her beauty

while Sid was lost in her beauty

Sid pulled shehnaaz on his lap..... And kissed her forehead....
Shehnaaz smiled at him and kissed him on his nose...

Sana - aawiii mera... Kullu.... Chalo aa karo... Main mere golu ko khana khilaungi ( takes and morsel to feed Sid)

Sid opened his mouth like a baby

Sid - wow!! Sana it's so tasty and and u are so hot baby... ( licked her neck)

Sana shivered... Sid was nuzzling his nose and was eating his food...

Sana moaned...sidharth...khale na khana baby... Mujhe bhi bhook lagi hai...

Sid -baby khai nahi tu abhi tak, bacha tabyat kharab ho jaegi na... ( takes a morsel) open ur mouth...
He feeds her...
Both were having dinner....
Sana - meko terese kuch baat karni hai sidharth...

Sid - haana darling bol

Sana - pehle bol gussa nahi karega..

Sid - wo to depend karta hai... ( making a morsel for Sana)

Sana - aha kutta ( she smacked his hand when a drop of dal fell on sana's upper chest near her birth mark)

Sid - well baby... I'll show u how ur kutta bites... Sid sucks the dal from upper breast and bites her birthmark...