part 18- kamre mein band ho🤭🙈

Kyuki aap logo ne ache comments kiye aur mujhe khush kiya isliye..aur  Diwali ke shubh avsar par jaldi  update apke liye hazir hai 🤭

Flashback continues

They reached singapore airport and moved towards there hotel .... They were sitting in a luxurious car... Shehnaaz was perplexed.. It was first time for her.. Paying visit to a foreign country🙈.. They reached their hotel.. Sidharth opened door for shehnaaz like a gentleman🤭 ( mumbai airport yaad karlo yaar 🤧)  and she stepped out and was mesmerized to see the view in front of her

 Sidharth opened door for shehnaaz like a gentleman🤭 ( mumbai airport yaad karlo yaar 🤧)  and she stepped out and was mesmerized to see the view in front of her

She stepped inside and very naturally they were walking inside hand in hand inside the hotel... They checked in and went towards their respective rooms... ( pas pas hi tha🤭)

Sana - good night

Sid - good night darling.. Tereko kuch chaiye hoga to call kar lena.. Ok baby

Sana - ( in mind) ab aapko kaise batau ki mujhe akele neend nahi aati 😭 siyappa.. Wahan to naina soti thi... Haye waheguru ji mujhe dar lag raha hai .. Mehel jitna bada kamra hai 🤧 mujhe koi uthake le gya to.. Waheguru ji🙏 meher kari.. And she moved into her room)

Sana was already scared.. she was moving here and there inside the room.. She was feeling scared.. Lonely 😔.. It's been after so many years that she was feeling like this... Last time it was at her mamaji's house when she was left all alone because her parents couldn't afford to keep her 🤧 and she was all alone their.. She never complained.. But that phase of her life still haunts her.. She was in deep thought when bell rang suddenly and she was more scared now..  😰 she moved towards the door and opened it to find Sid with staff carrying dinner which he has ordered for them..

Sid noticed sweatbands on her forehead ... He asked staff to keep the dinner and move out..

Sid kept his hand on sana's shoulder and asked

Sid- what happened baby... Why are you worried.. Is everything ok?

she looked at him in his eyes and hugged him... To find her sukoon and magic happened..as soon as he hugged her back.. She was at peace..
Sid could feel wet near his chest.. Oh god why is she crying.. Was only thing that came to his now restless mind

Sid - what happened baba.. Please say me.. Trying  to pull her to make an eye contact with her

Sana - (hugged him more tight) wo mujhe akele sone se dar lagta hai... Bohot akela mehsus hota hai jaise tab hota tha jab main mamaji ke ghar thi 🤧 .. Baad mein main.. Daadi ke saath soti thi phir naina ke saath... Jabse aai hu naanke se kabhi akeli nahi soi.. To bas ghabrahat ho rahi thi ( she said sobbing.. Hugging him)

Sid - to baby pehle kyu nahi bola.. ( spoke while her caressing her hair and kissing it)

Sana- mujhe laga pata nahi aap kya sochoge 🥺