part 25

Yaar tumlog bhi kamine kam nahi ho... Do update deti hu to dusre ko padhne ke chakkar mein pehle ko vote nahi karte ho😂 kamino.. Itna utsah thik nahi hai.. Apne jazbato ko kabu karo 😂ek update kar du kya? 🤔

Sidharth went to their room while shehnaaz ran behind him...
Sidharth was still fuming in anger..
Shehnaaz came to their room and shut the door...
Sidharth was sitting on the edge of bed.. His eyes were red and both the hands and head was on the bedrest facing the ceiling.. It was clearly visible that he was damn angry
Sana was getting emotional thinking how he defended her downstairs... Her own family never took her stand but her man... Yes her man.. Did take her stand

Sana- sidharth ( her voice choked when she a tear ran down his cheeks)

He looked towards her.. And immediately took her into a bone crashing her...

Sid - this this was the only fuckin reason I didn't want to u to come here ( he broke the hug and shouted) .. Shehnaaz tumhare gharwale honge ye but now u... U are my life.. My baby... And no one... I repeat.. No one has the right to treat my wife like this.. Shehnaaz.. I swear shehnaaz once more if any of your so called relatives did this... Mujhe khud nahi pata main kya karunga..

He held her by her sholders and looked into her eyes which were filled with tears 😢..

Sid- bacha idhar takleef hoti hai ( pointing towards his heart) sirf ye baat soch soch kar ki abhi tak pata nahi Tujhe kaise treat kiya hoga ye log ne ( tears rolled down)
He moved back to the bed and pulled hai hairs in irritation ( he groaned)

Sana came towards him and hugged him..

Sana - bebu bas shant ho ja ( careessing his hairs, sidharth pulled her closer and rested his head on her chest) ... Bas bebu.. Tere hote hue mujhe koi kuch nahi kar sakta.. Jaanta haina.. Tu to bas ab chup ho ja.. Koi nahi karega kuch..

Sid - shehnaaz parso  tere mama ki beti ki shaadi hai.. Mujhe nahi pata main uss admi ko kaise bardas karunga.. ( he pulled her more closer )

Sana- sidharth uss ghar mein meri apni sirf di hi to thi.. Mujhe unki khushiyo main shamil hona chaiye na bebu

Sid looked up to have an eye contact with her and remembers the first time he came to know about her childhood

Flashback

It has been 1 month since sidnaaz has got married...

Sana was alone in the house as rita ma and naina had gone to some family function while Sana was waiting for sidharth 🤧
Suddenly there was a power cut.. Sana was inside her room.. It was all dark..it was raining outside..there was lighting..Sana was scared..she sat on the floor..she didn't move a inch..her hands were shivering..her horrible childhood was flashing in front of her..she moved her legs towards her chest..and she kept her head on her knees..She started crying and screaming ... She was sobbing loudly..
Sana - mujhe please akela mat choro... Main Sare kam ache se karungi.. Mujhe mat maro.. ( sobbing loudly) ..

She heard someone opening the door... She started shouting "mami belt se mat maro ", " Mujhe bhook lagi hai.. Khana dedo.. Jhutha kha lungi" " Saare kam karungi " She started screaming.. And crying more loudly..

Sidharth was horrified seeing Sana in this condition... Every word that she uttered was piercing into his heart..her every tear..was tearing his heart apart..He was moving towards her..

Sid - shehnaaz ( craked voice )

Shehnaaz ( lifted her head up) - main aapki har baat manungi.. Mujhe mat marna please 🙏