part 36 - khayaal rakhya kar

Guys suno maine mere insta mein apne voice mein gana record kiya hai so if you like it shower your love...
Insta id @   sidnaazlovetrio

Sidharth returned to office after attending the meeting and straight away went to shehnaaz 's cabin...
Shehnaaz was working in her file when Sid entered...
He smirked...
He started roaming his hands sensually on her hands.... And bend down towards her ears.. She shivered

Sid - baby uss samay to badi bold ban rahi thi ab kya hua....

Shehnaaz ( in her mind) - main sidharth se kuch jhut nahi bolungi..nahi kuch chupaungi...

Shehnaaz - sidharth idhar baith ( she stood up and asked him to sit on her chair and she sat on his lap.. Haq se 😎) ab ye sun... ( she started the record of nandini and his chachi)

Anger ran through his veins hearing the recording...

Sid - how dare she talked to you like that ( he banged his fist on the table)

Shehnaaz ( she kissed his chest to calm him down) - bas hogya na ab baby... Sab thik hai.. Aur ab inko jo sochna hai wo sochne de Tu to haina mera puttu.. She cooed him

Sidharth -  Tu kaise kar leti hai humesha mujhe shant ( he hugged the life out of her)

Sana - haaye tune meri chatni bana deni hai.. Chal ab wo log dinner pe bhi aa rhe hai...Maa se baki sab kuch discuss karne ke lia...

Sidharth - haa sahi boli tu chal ab....

While they were moving out shehnaaz felt a little headache and she felt like she will faint... But she didn't say it to sidharth as it was short lived ... Thoughout the day it had happened....
They reached home and both of them went to their room.... Shehnaaz changed and went to kitchen to help maa out...

Maa - aagaya mera bachcha... Din kaisa tha... Aaram kyu nahi kar rahi...

Sana - maa mera din mast tha... Aur main aapki helped karne aai hu.. She back hugged maa...

Maa - acha mera bachacha... Chal Tu ye sabji dekh... Tab tak main bansi kaka aur bakio ko thoda kaam samjha ke aati hu... Aur naina aagai hai.. Mil lio usse bhi...

Sana smiled.. Ji maa

Sana was busy in the kitchen while humare shukla ji ko chain kaha... Wo aagaye kichen apni baby ko dhundte dhundte...
He wrapped his arms around her waist and snuggled into crook of her neck...

Sana - kya hua tujhe mera puttu, bhook lagi hai...

Sid - ha tujhe khane ka man kar rha hai ( he bitted her neck)

Sana - shhhh.. Pappi kutta..

When naina came from behind

Naina - sanu.... ( she ran to her to hug her) kitta miss kita maine tujhe...

She wanted to hug her but shukla ji was not leaving her 😆

Naina - bhai choro na... Mujhe bhi to hug karna hai...

Sana was red like a tomato by now..

Sid - aese hi karle bhai ko bhi hug karna ho jaega isi bahane...

Naina - aapko 15 min pehle hi kiya hai jab aap lecture sunane aane wale 😒

Sid - meri biwi hai main nahi chodunga ( tightened his arms around her waist)

Naina - yaar ye kya matlab.. Meri bhi best friend hai panch minute to do mujhe bhi...

Sana was like alloo tikki 😂 between two pavs 😂
When maa entered...