~37~

His POV

My sleep got disturbed due to the tinkling sound of the anklets. My lips broke into smile while my eyes were still closed. I suddenly felt few droplets of water on me and opened my eyes only to see her smiling at me mischievously. I held her hand and pulled her making her fall on me while her eyes widened. I locked her in between my hands while she started struggling.

“Laksh leave me.” She said struggling and giggling.

“You deserve punishment for disturbing my sleep Wifey!” I said smirking.

She giggled more. I rubbed my nose with hers making her laugh due to the tickling  sensation.

“Leave na Laksh!” She pouted.

“First complete your punishment!” I said strictly.

She pouted more trying to melt me.

“Not working Wifey!” I said.

She made a puppy face this time. Okay this is what mostly melts me. But not today. I am not leaving her till she gives me what I want. She twisted her lips and cupped my face. I closed my eyes and after few seconds I felt her lips on my forehead. My lips broke into smile feeling the love from her kiss. I opened my eyes and looked at her. She is already looking at me.

“Now leave me na!” She sang at the end.

I chuckled seeing her cute face and pulled her nose. She tried to look at her nose looking the cutest. I laughed seeing her cute and funny face. She smiled.

“Good Morning Wifey!” I greeted her.

“Good Morning Husband!” She replied pulling my cheeks.

I tightened the hug and closed my eyes again.

“Okay let’s sleep. If the muhurat time gets over I can stay back here for few more days. Then don’t blame me.” She said.

I immediately opened my eyes and left her. She giggled standing up from me.

“Using my weakness! I will also get time!” I huffed and moved towards the washroom.

I could hear her giggles. I smiled shaking my head in disbelief. Today finally wifey is coming to Maheshwari house forever.

I came out after freshening wiping my hair with the towel when I felt her hand stopping me. I stopped and looked at her removing the towel from my head. She signed me to sit on the bed. I smiled and sat on the bed. She took the towel from my hand and started wiping my hair. I kept my hand around her waist and pulled her into my lap. She removed the towel from my head and glared me while I giggled. I kissed her forehead lovingly.

“Everything packed?” I asked.

She smiled and nodded. I smiled.

“I am going to miss this room!” She said looking around the room.

I looked around the room which I am also going to miss. Just few days and I really got attached to this room.

“Me too!” I said joining my head with hers.

She smiled. We heard Janu ma calling her.

“Get ready fast and come for breakfast.” She said getting up from my lap.

I nodded and she left.

His POV ends.

Her POV

I hugged papa with teary eyes. His eyes are wet too.

“Take care. Keep calling us and visiting us.” Papa said.