~38~

Her POV

All four of us got ready for the morning walk or jogging whichever it may be as per my hubby's order. Papa is throwing tantrums while Laksh is glaring him.

"Papa let's have some gossip about Laksh. Chalo!" I said winking at papa.

He smiled at me and nodded. I held his hand and we started walking while papa is telling how mischievous Laksh was when he was child. Laksh and ma were walking behind us.

"Laksh! He was always mischievous. He loved doing all kind of activities. Painting, dancing, running whatever the event be he used to participate in it." Papa said smiling.

I smiled.

"He used to spoil all the walls of the house with his paintings. He used to always keep running and jumping all over the house. You know what's his favourite time pass?" Papa asked looking at me.

I shook my head.

"Writing and drawing on my head!" Papa said chuckling.

I looked at him wide eyed controlling my chuckle. He patted my cheek smiling.

"He used to write or draw on my head every now and then. I had to hide it everyday with a cap while going to office. I also planned to have a wig. Hahaha!" Papa said laughing.

I giggled.

"One day I really got the wig because the drawings he drew weren't going even after lots of tries. I went to office with wig and you should see all the gossips around the office hahaha. That day was most toughest for me. I couldn't avoid office and I had to go. You know what I told to the clients on that day in meeting when they asked me about the wig?" Papa asked laughing still.

"What papa?" I asked giggling.

"I told them that it was my son's wish to see me with hair so I got the wig. Hahaha. Everybody laughed a lot. After that day your ma has given him a big warning that if he draws again on my head she will not talk to him. That was the last day he drew on my head." Papa said remembering those days of mischievous Laksh chuckling.

I chuckled along with him. This man was such a mischievous boy.

"If both of your gossips got over let's go back." Laksh spoke coming towards us.

"Papa you smell something burning?" I asked acting to smell.

Laksh glared me while Papa chuckled. I showed my tongue to Laksh and moved along with papa. Laksh and ma followed us.

As soon as we entered the room he pinned me to the wall. I looked at him blinking my eyes.

"Now don't you smell something burning Mrs. Laksh?" he asked moving close to me.

I kept my hands around his neck and giggled shaking my head as no.

"What was papa saying?" he asked raising his eyebrow.

"Secret!" I whispered pulling his nose.

He rolled his eyes.

"Now let me go. You will get late for breakfast." I said.

"Let's do one thing. Let's save time and also let's save some water." He said pulling me close to him and rubbing my nose with his nose.