~35~

His POV

All the three of us turned to Dwiti giving her a teasing look as Dharu went. She smiled sheepishly and hugged me. We laughed seeing her blushing face.

“Now you are looking like a tomato.” I said teasingly pulling her cheek while Ragini and Prit laughed.

Dwiti glared me and hit me lightly. I chuckled.

“Go look whether your bag came or not. You wanted to come along with me to Ragini’s house no.” I told her.

She shook her head as no making all three of us frown.

“I remembered I should not come there now.” She said.

“Why?” Ragini asked.

“Bhabhi a girl shouldn’t enter her in laws house before marriage.” She said looking down blushing.

“Ohooo…” Ragini and me sang looking at both of them teasingly who are blushing now.

“I… I have work. I am going.” Prit left without even letting any of us speak.

We both laughed as Dwiti also ran without saying anything. As all guests are almost done our friends has also come.

“Ragini you won’t say yes to Radhu this time. She will definitely make something embarrassing. Please for god sake listen to me.” I whispered to Ragini seeing the mischievous smile of Radhika.

“But Laksh…” She was about to say something but I interrupted her.

“Wifey Please!” I pleaded.

She sighed and nodded.

“Why do I feel you both are talking about me?” Radhu asked frowning as she reached us.

“Yeah! In the whole world we have only one topic to talk and that is Radhika.” I said rolling my eyes.

Radhu glared me while I just shrugged.

“I don’t have any mischievous ideas this time because I don’t want Ragu to get embarrassed.” She said glaring me and hugging Ragini from side.

‘Thank God!’ I thanked god in mind for not putting any stupid ideas in her brain.

Ragini smiled at her. She looked at Shivam who came along with Aadhya and Aarushi. Aadhya and Aarushi hugged her while he stood back smiling at her.

“Hey Shivam!” I started the conversation forwarding my hand to him.

“Hey Laksh!” He looked at me listening to me and shook hand with me.

Ragini looked at us. He looked at her and smiled. He moved to her and hugged her. I smiled seeing them.

“Please don’t torture him. Let him live peacefully.” He said smirking at her.

She punched his stomach. He chuckled. We all smiled at them.

“Guys let’s take photos.” Ronak spoke.

All nodded and stood for the selfie while I saw Shivam putting horns to Ragini and Aarushi while both of them jerked his hands. We all laughed at their nokhjokh. The pictures came with their three mischiefs. They all left the stage.

After some time we had a photoshoot again. Photographer is asking us to pose our self at the end. I looked at her. She just smiled. I just turned her making her face her side to me. I kept my hands around her and joined my head with her head from side. She looked at me lovingly with the most beautiful smile.

“Didn’t I tell you to remind me to tell you something after marriage?” I asked as photographer is taking pictures.

“I forgot! Sorry!” She said making a cute sorry face.