~43~

Her POV

I am standing out of my room leaning to the railing and looking at ma who is forcefully feeding Prit while he is denying. It’s been fifteen days he has come to Maheshwari house. Ma has taken care of him more than me. Papa has been trying to make him feel good. He has become their son than my brother. My singing competition has been completed two days ago. We got first in Teacher’s round and Teacher Student round while fifth place in Student round. He was nervous and forgot some lines in the middle which resulted in fifth place. But our principal was very much satisfied which had satisfied me too.

I suddenly felt his hand around my waist. I looked at him and smiled putting my head on his shoulder.

“So tomorrow his exams will get over. Let’s talk to papa and go to Pune to talk to mausa ji.” He spoke.

I just nodded.

“What were you smiling at?” he asked with frown.

“At that!” I said pointing at ma and Prit.

He also smiled seeing them.

“Should I start getting jealous!” He asked.

I chuckled. He smiled and kissed my head.

“Laksh!” I called him when both of us were watching Prit and ma.

“Hmm!” he hummed turning to me.

“I am sorry!” I apologised.

“For?” he asked confused.

“Our honeymoon plan got postponed once again because of me.” I said.

We were supposed to start for honeymoon twenty days ago but my competition has stopped it. So we planned to go it today but Prit. So again it got postponed.

“We can go anytime. But here Prit and Dwiti’s life is important.” He said joining his head with mine.

I smiled.

“Once everything is sorted we will go. I also want to spend some quality time with you.” He said.

I smiled brightly and hugged him.

“Di save meee!” I heard Prit’s voice and looked towards them.

Ma is not leaving him till he finishes the roti she has served for him. Both of us chuckled and moved towards dining. It’s already dinner time.

“Diii… aunty is going to kill me with her love and food!” He said pouting looking at me as we reached near the dining table.

Ma chuckled.

“Fine! I don’t want to be a murderer!” ma said leaving him.

He sighed and smiled. We smiled seeing them. We got settled for dinner.

“So it’s last exam tomorrow Prit!” Laksh spoke.

“Yes Jiju!” he said softly.

“We will sort out everything in few days. Be patient!” Laksh said patting his back.

He nodded.

“You go to sleep now. Can study tomorrow morning.” I said.

He nodded and went. We are having dinner while papa is asking Laksh about some business.

****

“Everything will get fine sooner. Stop being so gloomy Pri.” I said as I massaged his head.

His exams got over today.

“Di she would have written her exams well right?” he asked instead of replying to me.