~13~

Her POV

I woke up for the alarm ring from my phone. I switched it off and looked at the wallpaper which is of his. My lips curled up automatically. I dailed his number and waited for him to take the call.

"Good morning Wifey!" He greeted with his sleepy husky tone.

"Good morning Hubby!" I greeted him back.

"Today you remember me early in the morning!" He said.

"I called to inform you that I will send lunch for you. Inform ma on the before hand!" I said him.

"Aww! So sweet! Waise what are you making?" He asked.

"Aloo paranthas. I made them on the day of our shopping for you but they got spoiled because of your attack news. I want to make again for you." I told him.

"Will be waiting to taste them wifey!" He said lovingly.

"You inform ma about it. Otherwise she will make your lunch." I said.

"Do it yourself I am going to sleep for some more time. Good night wifey!" He said cutting the call.

I looked at my phone with wide eyes. But then smiled as he must be tired. He is working over time so that he doesn't get any sudden work on our engagement day. I dailed Ma's number and informed her. She was happy listening it. I soon got freshen up and went to kitchen. I made them again packed in the box properly. Then moved towards Prit.

"Dare you have them! Give the box to him!" I warned Prit giving him the box.

"Ok meri ma! Now don't start your lecture again. I will give box to Jiju." He said being irritated of my warning which I have been giving him from the time I started making them.

He bid bye and went to office. Papa also bid bye and went to office. Then I too got ready.

"Bye ma!" I hugged ma and opened the door to get surprised to see Nanu and Nani.

"Nanuuuu" I screamed looking at him. I immediately hugged him.

"Mera bacha! How are you?" He asked caressing my hair.

"Super duper fine Nanu!" I said smiling ear to ear.

I missed them so much.

"All love to Nanu!" Nani said with jealousy in her voice.

I winked at Nanu and nodded yes. Nani hit my hand lightly making both Nanu and me chuckle. I hugged her and helped them to come inside. That's when I heard a throat clearing voice. I looked above to see Mami and Krish standing there. I ran to Mami and hugged her. Ma also came out hearing my screams and welcomed all of them happily.

"Di you are not going to academy today!" Krish stated.

He is just a month younger to me but he calls me di.

"Sorry! Not possible Krish. Tomorrow I am taking leave." I said making a sorry face.

"Why are you taking leave tomorrow Ragu?" Nani asked.

"Laksh's friends and my friends want to meet me and him respectively Nani. We are meeting tomorrow. So I am on leave tomorrow!" I said.

"Respect Ragini! He is your to be husband. Say Ji after his name." Nani said abit strictly hitting me a bit hard.

"Ok Nani. Sorry!" I said as I don't want to argue with her.

Ma winked at me while I glared her.

"Then I will also meet Jiju tomorrow!" Krish said excited.

I nodded smiling. I bid them bye and went to academy.