~52~

Namaskaram 🙏

Happy New Year Everyone 😀

Date of Update: 01.01.2022

********

His POV

I am waiting outside the Gadodia Mansion. Prit and Me just came back from Indore. I am sitting in the car leaning to the seat waiting for Mr. Prit Gadodia to come out with what I want. That’s when I heard him.

“Jiju!” He called me.

I opened my eyes to see him.

“You can come inside!” He said grinning.

I just pushed the door and ran inside shouting him to get luggage.

“Wifey!” I literally screamed as I entered the house.

I was running towards her room when I heard her from back.

“Mr. Husband!” she called me from behind.

I ran to her and just hugged her tight.

“I missed you!” I whispered.

“I missed you too!” She whispered back.

We heard throat clearing sound and we broke the hug to see ma, papa and Prit there. They are giving us teasing looks.

“What? You guys separated us for one month. What do you expect us to do?” I asked glaring Prit since I can’t glare ma and papa.

Ragini held my hand and hid behind me. I know she must be blushing seeing those teasing glares. They three giggled.  

“Can I kidnap my wife now?” I asked ignoring their giggles.

“Not now Laksh beta. Evening!” Ma said.

I pouted. I turned and looked at her who also pouted. They giggled.

“But you can stay here beta!” Ma said looking at us with smile.

I grinned and lifted Ragini at once as ma said those words. Prit hooted from behind as I started going towards her room. Ma and papa laughed seeing us while Ragini hid her face in my chest blushing. I placed her on the floor as we reached our room and immediately sat on my knees. I just hugged her putting my head on her belly. She is caressing my hair.