❝𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐇❞

↯↯↯

You fumed in silence as you kept on ignoring him from the little moment you had together in the store. Your arm hung a little over the car since the roof was pushed back. You didn't want to turn your attention to him because you still were obviously pissed that he did that.

"So you're really gonna ignore me the whole ride even though I'm driving your dumbass?" "Ooh? I'm the dumbass? You for real probably could've got us banned from that store or possibly get us arrested or something like that I don't even know! I can't even imagine why I should be even talking with you." You shouted out to him while you popped in your headphones.

He smirked as he shook his head in amusement at your speech. He talked on but you tuned out his speaking. "Look I now realize I'm not the type to be saying you're the dumbass but you did start this yourself by trying to tease me. You know how to get to me especially when you do the things that I love in secret...or not in so much of a secret." He admitted but still as stubborn as you are you just couldn't give in. "Oh come on not even a pity apology." He became more pissed by the second wanting your forgiveness.

You bathed in your annoyance by ramping up the music to the point the outside world was an illusion. He swerved at a turn and ended up speeding. He stopped in an empty parking lot turning his full attention to you. You turned to him having an annoyed look painted on your face.

He took one of his cigarette boxes and lighted it with the lighter that had the nickname he had for you carved in it. Inhaling the bitter smoke he blew it lightly onto your face as a funny way to tease you. He offered it to you by leaning it towards you which you accepted. You took a couple of puffs and blew it into his mouth which he complied with. The smoke traveled around in the car while you held it up.

"So am I finally forgiven?" You rolled your eyes being reminded of all the intense memories. As your hand almost opened the car door he stopped you when he caressed your hair making your head turn. He suddenly kissed you and laid you onto him. Your hand crept under his shirt while you rubbed his chest. He did also but his fingers had another place in mind.

His hands went under your pants teasing your clothed clit. He played around in your panties having you struggle to kiss him back. He smirked through the making out going faster with his motion. Your hand fisted as you found your composure there. You pinned him onto the car seat but he found satisfaction in dominating you.

He made his way to the back and pushed down the car seat having more room. Finding pleasure in his tactics and himself you complied. You moaned his name until the middle of the night and had your body sore just from his touch.

"The way you touch yourself is too cute for me to handle Y/n."

...

AUTHOR'S NOTE

FINALLY IT'S OVER AND YALL DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH WTV BS THAT WAS...

the chapters from here on are some of my more recent writings and I believe to be more acceptable than this

Anyways- keep reading