❝𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄❞

↯↯↯

His fingers rubbed against your entrance staring slow only to surprise you with the sudden change of pace. He snickered at your light panting as your hand tried to slither up his trying to compose whatever normality you had left. Your wetness coated in his fingertips more so dripping down whenever he had the chance to tease at your clit.

You covered your mouth trying to muffle your moans but not in the slightest did he take to find his liking to it. He jabbed your hand away and interlocked his with yours. He guided your fingers to touch yourself whichever way he pleased leading yourself to your high only to be disappointed when he forced you to obey him. The continuous stimulation washed waves of heat over you with uncontrollable shakes from your legs down trying to compose yourself.

He pressed kisses against your neck to your shoulder ending them off with the warmth of his breath intoxicating you. Going back further onto the deeper parts of your neck his lust grew as he nibbled and bit on your neck. You whimpered getting a feeling of being tazed by tiny shocks of vibration. Every action he did was like a drug...you just couldn't get enough no matter how small or big the amount of pleasure it gave you.

He grinned "And who's the teasing who now? Fuck, you're so cute." He licked a stripe down your neck lubricating the dry spots he didn't cover and ended off them with kisses. You leaned your head to the side more wanting the pleasure. "Naturally I would've taken the pleasure for you to beg but....you're lucky. But how cute is it to think I'm so naive? I'm gonna fuck you how I want you understand? This is what you've been waiting for haven't you you fucking slut? " He groaned as he turned your chin to him.

He rammed in his tongue swirling it around yours while you both took pleasure in deciding who took the dominance. His finger slipped in suddenly as you moaned throughout. Gasping between the short spurts of air he didn't let you go sucking on your tongue forcing you to stay. His finger drilled in you repeatedly picking up his speed whilst gaining overwhelming vibrations.

He took in the action from the muffling in which he curled in his finger going down the last knuckle in deep sudden fast thrusts. Instant butterflies zapped in you getting the chance of hitting your concave walls. Your legs shot up taking control with the slight yet far-rooted coldness of his fingers entering your warmthness.

Your high-pitched moans escaped through the roof of your mouth. The sound of desperation from letting it out drenched itself. Resting your head back the realization of moaning out hit you. The store became dead silent hearing only his and your breathing.

...