❝𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐃❞

↯↯↯

You both waited in silence for someone to say something. In the silence, your walls got to relax from his constant stimulating pleasure and released himself from you. Oddly enough some immature teenage boys recovered your humility by them moaning as a joke. As if nothing chattering filled the store once again saving yourself from humiliation.

"Oh, you thought our little game was over?" He lifted you up from his lap and bent you down forcefully. He took off your bra caressing your breasts and clinging onto them. He left off his underwear and pants to the side only to be a puddle of useless fabric. He grinded his dick against your entering knowing full well you needed him now. Whatever trance he had on you, you would let him have his way giving your clit the chance to throb at the pure tension.

Droplets of your wetness dripped down to the floor as you were left flustered from how wet you were just from his teasing. He chuckled "Just look at you. Pathetic. Falling for me just like that." He stuffed his hard cock in you not thinking about going slow, getting hungry by his arousal just by the thought of you screaming his name. You fisted your hands biting your lip as you fought back the urge to spew out the pleasure you shared together. The moment was just a pure daze as your legs quivered with full statics of the penetrating sensation down inside.

Veins trailed down his arm giving into his selfish wants holding himself against the wall beside him to touch your soft spot. You felt your thighs begin to weaken only to have the numbing kick in after a few. The sudden ache of his hardness stimulating your soft spot had you hold back the unexpected whines he just couldn't handle himself over. As if it wasn't enough his fingertips loomed over your nipples and just then rubbing circles. With just a hand of luck, he had you break.

Your jaw unhinged as your saliva dropped down your chin from the momentum of holding back your driven lust. "Please you've had your way-" He picked up the pace going to your waist gripping it as a tool to let his cock explore you. "You care to repeat that hm?" He said as you mumbled under your breath "Fuck you're so good". To your dismay he heard your remark in which once again he took your fingers to pleasure yourself in whatever he pleased. "I make you feel so fucking good don't I? Oh, don't be shy use your words for me." Your eyes widened with your head rose.

He rubbed your clit while fucking into you. What seemed like a sigh of mercy with him letting go of your breast wasn't the end of it as his grasp tugged on your hair. He forced you to see you weak and aroused just by him and only him. The mirror reflected your weakened state from your tangled hair to your thighs twitching at every stroke.

"Please you've had your fun...fuck I'm going to cum
H/n-" you begged but you were quickly interrupted. "I didn't quite catch that. What's my name huh?" You couldn't make a sound as his dick shut you up. He thrust into you with more force when you didn't respond "Is this how we're going to play? What's my fucking name?!" You didn't say anything. "You wanna be like that? Let's see if I can make you talk."

Note: H/n stands for "his name" so replace that with some guy or anime dude you imagine this with

...