003

ᴛʏᴘɪɴɢ...

❞𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒❞

!DISCLAIMER!

-INCLUDES PRAISE KINK, BLOOD KINK, SWITCH Y/N, SWITCH S/O, KNIFE KINK, EDGING, EDGE PLAY, BDSM, DEGRADING, HUMILIATION KINK, MASTER KINK, SIR KINK, AND OTHER MATURE THEMES

(This is a continuation of the last chapter!)

...

"Mr president tell me what to do."

"To shut the fuck up and let your filthy mouth go to use."

...

(Outfit as the last chapter but as always feel free to imagine with a different one if this isn't your style!)

"Well, I propose that we should give section 1 more opportunities to have a chance to be involved in this school since they are a part of this hierarchy no matter their status."

"Look Y/n I know since you're still adjusting to this new routine and you're still fresh from your previous section but you weren't the only person to come up with this idea. Rumors spread previously before of us coming to this project but when we did try to-"

"Yes yes I know but I think you may have gotten through with this in the wrong way. Of course, there will be people who would want a chance to join this council and people who will be envious of our status but I know another way of how this can be a success."

Every member became curious about the idea I was presenting and so was the president. They leaned in waiting for my next part to speak but just when I was about to add to my proposal the bell rang. Agitated sighs filled the room and I was a part of it. These new classes were much more of a waste than the other ones.