Chapter Six

Chae's Pov
I think since it was my very first time doing a fanmeet on my own, I was expecting to be a lot more nervous without Taemin by my side, but I also knew that promotions were gonna be very short lived since he had not only Shines promotions but Super M of course as well. I was finally used to the Idol system out here, and after reassuring Taemin a bunch that I was gonna be okay, he was finally able to relax and all. Too the level that was very much well Taemin like.

While I did my thing. Chatting with fans usually went one or two ways, you get the very sweet and kind ones, the super shy ones or just the really possessive ones on the brink of becoming a Sasaeng.

The unnies made it a little easier for me as I was answering questions and all with ease lightly chewing at the end of my marker with a look of intrigue, the light outside breeze going through my bed of dyed dark blue curls. I was missing Tamin's slightly bad jokes right about now, they were so bad you couldn't help but laugh at them,

"My favorite Taemin solo song, Idea and Mystery lover." I laughed casually sliding the album back towards the male fan who grinned at me.

"Good choice!" I chuckled quietly waving my free hand at him focusing on the next two female fans.

"Chae unnie we noticed the little tattoo on your wrist did you just get it?" I blinked my eyes still chewing at the marker nodding at the little ink on my wrist.

"Ah yeah I'm suppose to be hiding it but, it itches under the jean jacket, I got it with a friend." I smiled lifting my head up Taemin already had one tattoo and he just added another one, odd enough it made my heart flutter like mad, but I just cleared my throat.

"Unnie! Your Korean is so amazing, I've been wondering what do you think about dating bans." I let the market dropped for just a minute bouncing my knee up and down before I actually spoke from the heart.

"Well as strange as it may be, I don't think they are bad like when idols first start debuting, I think it kinda helps balance out work and personal life, I don't think dating should be called scandals cause well it's just human interaction. I think one company with a dating ban that makes sense Is JYP's they only have one for two years after their debut and then they are free to date."

I chuckled taking a tooth pick sticking it biting at the end of it, while I've went right back to writing my signature focused, flashing of lights and some light screaming and all. "If there was no dating ban which idol which you date?"

A playful grin went across my face as I spoke shaking with quite laughter not even lifting my head up. "Of course Taemin."

_________________________
A long day from start to finish faded, laying fully on the back seats of the SUV messing around on my phone listening management calling out to me from the passenger seat. "Chae the department team wanna know if you wanna do your own solo album till you and Taemin do another one together." I blinked my heavy eyes it could keep me busy for a few months.

"Sure why not." I answered chuckling quietly, still messing around on my phone I then focused on my phone ringing a couple times before I answered confused at Taemin's number.

"Hello. " I called in a very sleepy like voice. "I ship you and Hyung so much just date already so I can have a niece." I don't think I had ever laughed that fast in my entire life cause first I could tell Jongin was sluring his words.

"Jongin are you drunk? Why do you have Taemin's phone cutie?" I asked him as kindly as I could without laughing more louder.

"Maybe I don't remember noona. I want a niece or nephew." I really think Jongin was gonna start crying hearing the pout right in his voice.

"Nini gimme my phone! Go sit down with Taeyong-ah." I heard some more whining and shuffling before Taemin's timid voice was calling out to me.

"Hey Chae." His voice was very high pitch as he was chuckling laughing lightly.

"They are all drunk... Sorry about that." I once more started laughing yet again, covering my face with the sleeve of my sweater. "Don't sweat it Taemin, so shall we get to baby making?"

"When I see you! I swear to god imma tackle you and tickle you while sitting on you!" I struggled to hold in my giggled with a goofy smile across my face.  My face still hidden by my free hands palm.

Perhaps I like you more then I tell myself hmm Taemin?