Chapter Nine

Chae's Pov
"Kkoong get the string." I cooed out slowly wiggling the string a few times to watch the cute kitten scurrying across the wooden floor, nails scrapping in the process a little, I laughed quietly the small base of Idea blasting in the background.

I wasn't even the little bit shocked that Kkoong liked Taemin's songs, who didn't? The little lonely feeling finally actually hit that Taemin was gonna be gone for a while I would see him on holidays for visits he also could call me, his departure day was long, filled with kisses, and I think Kkoong finally realized that papa was gonna be gone for a little while.

I giggled loudly rubbing at the top of the ears a couple times hearing the small buzzer from the dorm. I turned down the music from my phone, getting up scooping up Kkoong in the process sliding my way over to the door pressing in the passcode when I finally saw who it was.

"Hey Kibum, what brings you by?" I grinned over my shoulder once I let the male in who started cooing at Kkoong with a grin.

"Just came to check in up on our Makane's girlfriend who is extremely gorgeous." I rolled my eyes playfully hearing Kkoong meowing loudly letting the kitten play with my fingers for the mean while each paw grabbing at the digits.

"I'm actually doing good. Kkoong isn't having the bad nightmares anymore is comfortable to sleep in my bed, since it still sort of smells like Taemin." I chuckled gently watching Kibum lean on the wall.

"I'm not asking about Kkoong, I'm asking about you Chae." I puffed my cheeks out for a moment, titling my head a little.

"Well of course I miss him, but I know he has to do this and get it out of the way, I guess I'm so used to him being around me." I laughed nervously like, feeling Kkoong lightly nibbling about.  I set the kitten down watching them scramble back about to chasing the yarn, I focused back in on Kibum.

"Also he did confess at the last moment, but I ship it so." He whistled with a chuckle walking across the living room to sit down.

"You can be a little ass sometimes, but gotta love you." I chuckled also plopping down on the couch with him, messing with my hair.

"I'm also letting you know, we aren't gonna let you just rot away in the dorm till he comes back with Kkoong you go out, have fun he'll be back hanging out with Minho, and me, and Jongin of course he's already planning the wedding." A small snort left me fluttering my eyes in amusement.

"I'm not surprised him and Baekhyun drunk called me before me and Tae even got together." I brought my hand up to rub across the bridge of my nose.

"I actually am gonna visit my mom, I can already feel the lectures already. She hates the thoughts that aren't norm." I rubbed at my forehead a couple time, watching Kibum tuck his legs under himself a bit.

"Then don't go silly, I know that's a little hypocritical since over here we all care about our parents approval and all, but this is me speaking from the heart, we should normalize not really having to speak with parents if we don't want to, I mean like yeah they gave birth to you but, sometimes parents just have negative energy that isn't good for anyone's well being but no one is ready for that talk." I laughed some more still massaging my temple some more.

"She means well most of the time, other times I don't really listen." I leaned back for a moment hoping to get rid of all the tension from my temple.

Both of us suddenly focused on Kkoong running passed the couch chasing after the yarn both of us cracking a grin at the same time looking at one another.

"That cat is more behaved then my two dogs, still is a kitten how is that freaking possible." He exclaimed looking back over at me from leaning on his fist a bit.

"Kkoong is one of Taemin's first pets, of course he's gonna take care of that kitten with the big eyes. I still don't know if Kkoong is a boy or a girl- Key! It's not funny."