Chapter Seven

Chae's Pov
If I could whine and grumble I really would, out of all the things to happen to me it would be losing my voice after a solo album. Of course I got scolded a little too much for my own good by the staff members, and everyone tried their best to help heal my aching throat from my singing too rough like. Ice packs helped slightly, and so did tea but then the pain just grew back.

For the few months of delay me and Taemin didn't get to see each other as much, with virtual concerts, and virtual fan meetings, and it was a little lonely. I wanted to spend as much time with him as I possible could since in less than a couple weeks he was leaving for his mandatory military service.

It made my heart ache a lot at the thought, it was just two years but that didn't really help the thought.

"Unnie." I called out quietly wincing a little rubbing at my throat grumbling loudly.

"Chae you are suppose to be resting your voice remember." She started scolding me in a more worried tone, I fought back the urge to pout trying to fix the large puff on my head.

"Yes, yes I know, but I wanna visit Taemin, he's gonna get even more busy, we even both have our own places now instead of a dorm," She snapped her head away from her phone nibbling harshly at her lip.

"I might get in trouble they said they wanted you to stay put.. But I do ship you two." She seemed to be muttering a lot under her breath before her keys jiggled as she scooped them up gesturing with her head.

"Twenty minutes Chae, I'm serious management will get mad."

"You are the best."

_________________________________
The time it took us to arrive wasn't that long as I expecting but Miyoung Unnie always drove like a bat from hell, she was my favorite driver cause I usually was never late. Upon arrival I was growing a little more excited popping my head inside the little waiting room, I almost screamed right then and there and one of the most perfect sights I had ever seen.

Taemin with slightly long hair, wearing a supreme white crop top long sleeved shirt, and matching white supreme pants. It was like the perfect combination you could ever see, he was casually sipping from a water bottle too sitting on a table.

If you squinted enough you could see the tattoo from torso itching out to be seen.

"Holy shit Taemin what happened to you!" I screamed, that wasn't the best idea from my throat and Miyoung made that very obvious when she lightly smacked me on the back of the head. I watched his head snap up so quickly he did a spit take very quickly.

"Ew why did I sound like Gollum." I laughed quietly rubbing at my throat entering the room, with Miyoung keeping watch from outside the door.

"Twenty five minutes Chae, you know we gotta get back on the road." I laughed quietly croaking out.

"You just like yelling at people." She honestly was my best friend, Taemin flashed me a bright smile but his eyes held concern.

"Chae! Okay I'm really surprised but why didn't you call me so I could have met you. Oh- your hair is such a pretty pink!" He pouted setting his water to the side, holding out his arms for me which I moved to sit next to him wrapping my arms around him returning the hug both of us laughing quietly, he tucked his hair away to gaze at me some more.

"I would have called but I didn't know your schedule and also I kinda have a problem." I laughed silently and gestured to my throat.

"I lost my voice." His mouth formed a small o as he then started laughing quietly his own hand slowly rubbing at my throat.

"I see without me around you still are reckless when it comes to performing and all, I'll come by your place later tonight, make you some mint tea  it helps." He chuckled down at me, of course my eyes shifting to stare at his exposed stomach loud giggles leaving me he never seized to amaze me with breaking an kind of stereotypes.

"Wow who knew you had a nice stomach hidden under those clothes." I laughed touching his stomach with the tips of my finger tips getting a very loud laugh from him, he jerked away squirming with laughter gazing at me his hair getting into his eyes.

"Chae you know I am ticklish!" He exclaimed, yet he smiled at me.

"I'm really glad to see you, been a little lonely without hearing you complaining and whines." I smacked at his stomach lightly while he shook with laughter the grin never leaving his face.

"I know you aren't that lonely, you have your members back." I teased to him seeing his grin increasing more.

"It has been amazing seeing them again, it's sad that I won't see them for a while or any of  you actually, Jongin gonna miss him calling me at like 3 am, you." I gazed at him gently and patted at his sides.

"Don't think about it, it's gonna make you sad, before you know it two years is gonna pass and you'll be back yeah doing what you love most, you know all your fans will wait for you." I chuckled at him softly seeing he looked really worried about it. He tucked away his hair once more.

"I am worried about people waiting... Yet" My eyes widen feeling lips slowly press into my own in a very slow like fashion.

"Could you ever wait for me....?"