Chapter Three

Chae's Pov
The sweat poured down my body in a gross sticky substance, but Taemin wasn't all that much of a saint either. Standing in the middle of the practice room, the slow steady beat of our brand new song together played for our ears alone.

Me and him non stop have been for at least a few months have been following the steps of this brand new song and choreography, but if I was honest the brand of music we ended up choosing suited us very well. very R&B vibes but very sexy with a focused choreography, a lot of chair dancing, jumps, and close to close contact.

Taemin was really good at the sexy concept so he helped ease me into it, would be playful with me when he would have to grab my hips, and brings me in close to him. In very very wise words. The songs were about sex and love.

Taemin grabbed my hips with one forceful movement and my back was pressed onto his back before the soft beat died down, and I could feel Taemin's heart-pounding deeply from behind me. The clapping of our choreographer filled our ears.

Sojin was grinning ear to ear giggling "Wow I think you guys have very much mastered it." I smiled slowly Taemin's arms fell from my waist, and he bowed his head shyly at her casually tossing his arm around me, still breathing heavily.

"You think we are ready to film the Mv?" He questioned to her hopefully giving my shoulders a gentle squeeze glancing down at me. "I'm positive, the backup dancers have also learned the dance, your manager said he will send you guys the schedule and all, he just needs to post the teaser from the photoshoot great work you two." She praised us.

I genuinely felt happy with all the hard work that's been paying off. We both said thank you bowing our heads in unison, now just leaving me and Taemin in the middle of the practice room. "By the way, I'm picking up dinner," I told him whining quietly when he laid his sweaty head down on my neck chuckling shyly.

"I was gonna do it, I have to meet Jongin today anyway." I ran my fingers through what I could of his sweaty hair "Taemin we always route, it's my turn don't argue." I told him sternly. Every muscle in my body was screaming for me to rest and go take a giant bubble bath.

Me and Taemin spent almost every waking minute together it felt nice not to feel so lonely. Suddenly both our gazes looked towards the glass door when they burst opened "Hyung! I've texted you like six times." A smile made its way across my face seeing not just one but the two figures. Baekhyun and Jongin.

"I can't have my phone right now Jongin you know that I was practicing, it's in my bag." Taemin laughed quietly pressing a kiss to my cheek I whined loudly pushing him away from me heading over to my own bag to grab my water bottle.

"Oh Hyung! Is this your girlfriend!" I heard Baekhyun exclaim excitement in his voice. My eyes grew wide and I spun around face my heart hammering on my chest. "Yah! Byun Baekhyun." Taemin squeaked out fast.

"This is Chae. She's been here at SM for a while actually for this international project they've been doing, she's also my new member we are a duo." Taemin quickly stammered out picking up his bag, clutching his phone in the others.

"Hello." I greeted them with a few bows to my head smiling, playing with my water bottle lifting up my own water bottle "Is she the girl with the cute butt you told me about." Jongin had a small smirk across his face looking at me with a miraculous gaze, looking at Taemin with a smirk who almost dropped his phone when he stumbled over to Jongin quickly putting him in a headlock.

"Jongin shut up," Taemin warned him his face deeply red. I was just in so much shock and a small laugh left me. There's no way Taemin said that. His stage presence wasn't something else, but he was really shy when you got to know him.

"It's nice to know I have a cute butt." I kept giggling, gently I bowed my head again "But I'll leave you boys alone, I'll pick up dinner later Taemin, it was nice meeting you two formally Baekhyun, Jongin." I giggled waving goodbye rushing out of the practice room with my face heated and all.

It was hard enough being around an attractive man. Maybe this whole sexy concept album was getting to me I really wonder if I was gonna be able to do this.

Concept Album Shoot One

Album cover