Chapter Four

Chae's Pov
I casually felt my nerves grow with each passing second. Taemin was already a pure natural since he was always doing interviews. But I was gonna have to get use to all these sudden appearances out in the public.

I bounced my knee up and down leaning my hand on my chin a bit hoping that me sweating a lot wasn't noticeable, wanting to mess with the mic box in my back pocket of my shorts. It was uncomfortable with it pressing into my ass a bit.  But I perked up when the interviewer then looked at me peering at me with his eyes.

"So Chae a lot of people are excited about this duo with you and Taemin because it's different how are you feeling?" I gulped a little bit saw Taemin flash me a soft smile nodding at me that it was okay to be nervous and what not.

"Well Taemin has been really supportive because you know he has been a shining star since 2007." I chuckled when Taemin smiled looking down to smile at his lap.

"I guess I always had a little love for other cultures and SM wanted to try an experimental international program with music here. And I had been in it for a a few years and I was honoured to placed in a duo with Taemin, he's got an amazing voice and is really talented. He's been really patient with me even with his own promotions with his solos and Super M us sharing a dorm isn't as strange as most people think we learn to respect one another's privacy. "

I smiled keeping my hand under my chin. Watching Taemin tug his hair back from his eyes nodding puffing out a small chuckle.

"Chae is actually really clumsy and fell during our debut stage, but she managed to cover it up very professionally and I was proud of her because sexy concepts are really hard and the stylist made her wear heels so, I have more respect for women." Taemin laughed casually gazing at me. 

I rolled my eyes playfully recalling the debut stage. I was a nerves wreck that night too and I hated the outfit that had me wearing.

"You two seem to be able to work along so well as well you seem close, and Chae your Korean is super amazing. " I bowed my head saying thank you quietly.

"Do you two have a favorite song from your album Cherry?" I fluttered my eyes a few times.

"Slow." Me and Taemin both said at the same time he even looked startled that we both said the same song I would think he would pick the title track but most of the b side tracks were my favorite.

"It's sort of fast based but still slow you know." I stammered leaning my hand on my cheek shyly that song was too sexy and was a song about sexual tension. Watching Taemin clear his throat rubbing his fingers over his cheeks that were a deep red color.

"I like the one dance part." Taemin gestured with his hand sending the both of us into laughter with one another.

"You mean the one on the floor yeah very intimate and stuff." I snorted with Taemin who is cheeks flared red deeply while he shook with laughter. Oh Lord a long day. I want sleep. I thought.

__________________________
After the very long interview me and Taemin were then placed in the back seat of a SUV with Taemin half sleep on my shoulder while I scrolled on my phone looking at some of the articles that were written about the both of us.

Shocking a lot of it was sort of positive, to balance out the negative. A lot of the negative was just about my race or my gender which was strange.

"Taemin. " I muttered feeling him just move closer to my shoulder.  "Just let me stay like this for a few minutes." He muttered keeping his eyes closed. I managed a gentle smile and put my phone in my hoodie pocket before I ran my hands through his hair.

He must be exhausted. Putting him through three different promotion schedules. I knew Taemin loved performing but he needed to try and give himself a couple of breaks he was gonna hurt himself badly.

"Alright Tae sleep as long as you need you deserve it." I muttered feeling his head then moved to rest on my neck and I looked out the window grabbing the blanket I had brought along just because  Taemin was always falling asleep somewhere.

I placed it over me and Taemin hoping he could get just a quick moment of rest humming to myself. Taking one last look at him I saw him smile in his sleep.