prologue

hello~

i'm sorry i start a new story XD i just don't feel like writing the other ones and if i don't feel like it i know it will turn out really bad. 

Edit: reading the stuff again i cringed so hard at spelling mistakes and incoherent sentences. If you like my old version better, i am keeping it on a seperate file and if you want i can post that as well sometime.

-------------------------------------------

In a world where countries were divided by the great sea, there was a man. Sasuke Uchiha. He was one of the fiercest, strongest youngsters of his village. A fearless man, not thinking twice about his killing streak of dragons. His nickname known among other villages on the great island of fire. The shadow slayer, quicker than any Quicktail or Goldstring. His sword proved faster than any dragon. So fast that they barely caught a glimpse of him in action.

The villagers claimed that one should never hesitate to kill a dragon. Though Sasuke may be joining in their thoughts, he didn't do that as mindlessly. The man treated dragons like any other animal. One does not kill meaninglessly. Either kill for food or self-defence.

Until now, that rule has worked quite well for him. But what will happen when a dragon does not attack, nor is there a need for food?

That would never happen you say?

There, my friend, you are wrong.