You've got to be friggin kiddin

Edit: Hehe, nearly doubled the wordcount. i changed it because it was way to cringy and whenever i want to continue i was held back because i just did not enjoy rereading this story. Once again. still no clue where i'm going with this. but because people like it i'm trying my best to update/edit. :3

----------------------------------------------

Sasuke couldn't believe what he was doing as he stared at his hand. He was petting a dragon the size of a big horse. And the creature rubbed his nose against his chest, demanding more pets. His eyes moved over his golden scales until they stumble upon red tainting the gleam. He arched a brow, following the blood trail until he saw two holes. One was in his leg and seemed pretty deep, the other was through the membrane of his wing. The man took a step back, ceasing the petting. The dragon looked up with a disappointed whine.

"I think you have more pressing matters to think about, rather than my hand, dobe" he said eyeing the gaping wounds. His sky blue eyes darted from the man to the wounds and back. He seemed as if he had just noticed the amount of blood rolling over his skin. Another whine rumbled the air. "Yes they are real" he huffed.

The dragon however, had other plans. He nuzzled his head against the man's torso. A groan left his lips as he barely caught himself from falling. "I said-" he growled, pushing the golden head away, "you have more pressing matters. These wounds are serious" he snapped.

The dragon stopped nuzzling to stare at the male. He in turn, scrunched up his nose, "yes, I mean it".

The creatures eyes darted from him to the wound and back a few times until Sasuke sighed. "Are you trying to negotiate with me" he grunted, pushing the head off his body.

A squeal had him startled mid standing. With wide eyes he stared at the dragon. "You sound like a Guinea pig. Don't do that again" he huffed, regaining his composure and standing straight.

The dragon huffed in offence, looking away from the man. Sasuke rolled his eyes at the dragon's antics. "It's like a second Kiba" he grunted, walking around his body and inspecting the wounds. The dragon eyed him wearily, growling softly when Sasuke approached the wound. "And how is negotiating with me working if you won't let me close?" he arched a sceptical brow at the creature. It whined in return, putting his front paw over his nose. 'Now he just looks like a guilty dog' Sasuke frowned, turning his attention back to the wound.

With a sigh he leaned back. "I need supplies to tend to that" he concluded, looking the dragon right in the eyes. "And you can't enter the village" he stated simply, causing the dragon to whine again. He rolled his eyes with a click of the tongue. "Shut your whining" he growled, "I didn't say I wouldn't help you".

The man pulled off his shirt, regretting not putting on another layer. He stood in his half naked glory, bowing over the wound while ripping his shirts until one long fabric was left. "If you kick me I will kill you" he threatened. As he began to bind the wound the dragon didn't move. It simply stared at him work, mesmerized by the moving muscles in his body. Sasuke wasn't exactly buff, even with all the training he did. He simply had healthy proportionated muscles.

When he finished he looked over at the hole in the wing. "it isn't bleeding" he stated, "we will figure that out later". Sasuke took a few steps back and motioned for him to stand. "Come on dobe, we don't have all day".

The dragon huffed, slowly moving from side to side until his large limbs could lift his weight. Whenever there was strain on his wounded leg he would flinch, though he did not whine anymore. A smirk curled around Sasuke's lips. "Well, look who decided to be a big boy" he mocked, gaining a glare from the firebreathing lizard. "Well, since figure you understand me you are going to listen" he spoke, the fin like ears of the dragon perked, "I need to return to the village and give a report. You can't. they will kill you on sight" he explained. "You will walk around the village through the trees. Walk that way-" he pointed, "until you see a white tree, then turn right. Keep walking until the last line of trees. I will meet you there".

The dragon squealed, his tail tapping nervously. 'God, that sound is adorable'. "No, I can't come with you" he stated, "are we clear?"

The dragon looked anxiously from side to side before giving a small nod.

'After this I need to get my head checked. I'm talking to the pest that steals all our meat' he frowned as he turned around to the village.

The male stopped, glaring over his shoulder as he heard heavy footsteps following him. The dragon was walking in pace behind him. "I thought we had an agreement?" he growled.

The dragon bit the edge of his pants, pulling slightly like a lost child. "Oi, stop that!" he hissed, holding onto his poor pants. "You do as told and I will see you soon. If you don't I will choke the life out of you" he glared daggers at the creature. Slowly the dagger like teeth let go off his pants. The winged creature took a few steps back. Sasuke groaned and pointed in the direction it had to go. "Now" he snarled. The dragon flinched, scurrying into the pointed direction.

The raven rolled his eyes, turning back to the village. "Dragons...".

Once back in the village he gave a quick report to the head before speed-walking to his home. His house was just outside the village. He preferred the solitude over the constant cheerful people trying to start a conversation. Kiba is one of the few people who actually dare to visit. One can do a lot so far from the village. One cannot pretend to not have heard the rumours going around about him.

He quickly passed his house and made his way to the edge of the forest just little past the barn he owned. He awaited the arrival patiently. When he finally arrived, limping and panting, he couldn't help for a small smile to tug at his lips.

He had made it. The dragon looked up from his panting and cautious steps to face the raven. A squeal was the only thing that announced his charge as he hobbled as fast as he could to Sasuke. He held his hand out, stopping the dragon in its step. Solemnly he walked over and patted his nose. "Good job" he chuckled.

Footsteps had the dragon's ears perk up. Sasuke's eyes widened. "Hide" was all he said before turning to the source of the sound.

heey new chapter ^^ i'd love to read what you think.