No surprise

The figure moved through the house filled with curiousity and wonder. "So humans live in little wooden caves!" he chuckled excited as the wood smelled homy and comfy. It was mixed with the scent of that person that was about to kill him. He chuckled happily to himself. He must be a good person if he didn't kill him. After all, humans kill dragons on sight. Even as outcast of the herd he knew that. He stared out of the window again. His teeth gritted. As soon as he was wounded he was left behind, not even a second glance spared. Just left for dead.

He wanted to be angry. He wanted to rage. But he couldn't, instead tears rolled down his cheeks. Rubbing them away with his arm he hiccupped. Why couldn't they just love him like they did with all their offspring? Why was he always hated. Why couldn't his tears just stop from flowing. He went through his knees and sat against the wall huddled up like a ball. Softly sobbing. "Please be a nice person..."

After a full day of searching Sasuke dragged himself back to his cottage. Some people even put him up with silly tasks like fixing the water well or helping building their house. He groaned annoyed and slammed his door in, not bothering to look in the shed. He dropped on the couch and groaned annoyed. "That annoying oversized lizard. Making me go through all this trouble" he grunted annoyed. "I... I'm not a lizard!"

Sasuke shot up and his eyes scanned his living room, his eyes shining with distrust and anger at the fact that someone had dared to enter his house. His hand rested on his sword as he spoke. "Come out or run, your choice" he hissed. Slowly but surely he saw two vin like.. ears rise from behind the closet. "Show yourself" he hissed standing ready to bury his sword into whatever would come out.

A pair of sapphire eyes looked at the raven. His eyes filled with fear, yet curiosity as he slid away from the closet and slowly walked closer on two staggering feet. Yes he was staggering as he wasn't used to walking on two feet instead of four. "I-I'm sorry" he said with a soft whimpering voice. Sasuke frowned and put his sword back in the sheet. It's not like he couldn't take a brat with his fists. "Who are you and why are you in my house?" he growled annoyed looking down on the whimpering boy, trying not to stare at those fin shaped earlobes and slightly scubbed skin on a few places lake the top of his hands and part of his cheeks. "I'm N-Naruto" he said as he stopped halfway between Sasuke and the wall. "Yes N-Naruto what are you.... Wait... hold on. Naruto as in the lizard Naruto?" he said as his eyes widened. Naruto pouted annoyed, "I'm not a lizard! I'm an awesome dragon!" he said as he stood a little taller. Sasuke frowned making Naruto shrink in again. "And you expect me to believe that?" he hissed. Naruto paused looking into those black orbs before he nodded. "and this awesome dragon has a hole in his wing and flank" he stated, "where are those?"

Naruto bit his lip and slowly turned and held his arm up so Sasuke could see his side. Which had a pretty big scratch but it was closed up and not bleeding anymore, only dried blood remained. Sasuke frowned. "Well.... I guess that's why you are naked" he stated as his eyes glanced over the boy's body. Which was, to his surprise, looking smooth and soft. He looked better than most women in the village, those smear all kinds of powders and paint on their skin to 'look good'. Naruto coughed trying to fix Sasuke's attention elsewhere as he covered his junk with his hands. "C-could you repeat your name?" he asked hesitantly. "Sasuke" he stated as his eyes stopped by those blue orbs and tilted his head. "Well, this makes it easier" he shrugged as he sat back down, but his guard still up. Naruto took a step closer, "makes what... easier?" he questioned, fear shaking his voice. "to hide you, a 6 meter long dragon isn't that easy to hide you know" he snorted and stood up, going into the kitchen. Naruto's ears perked up and slowly walked over. When he looked around the corner he saw the raven behind the stove cooking something that smelled divine, unlike the raw meat he usually got to eat when he was lucky enough. Otherwise it would be bones. He swallowed agonized.

Sasuke roasted the meat and put some rosemary on it to season. He was a good cook, compared to most women at least he created some spice in the kitchen (hehe). He was glad to be one as restaurants weren't much more than roasted meat that was served for gold when you don't feel like cooking. The raven shifted as he felt a pair of eyes burning in his back, probably through it to the meat. He glanced from the corner of his eyes to the drooling boy. He rolled his eyes and put a second piece of meat in it and seasoned it as well. "Sit down and wait" he stated. The boy swallowed and walked to the couch and sat down next to it, not knowing if he was allowed to sit on it. He didn't want to piss the man off. He was lucky such a mean looking man spared him once, twice would ask too much. He sighed and hugged his knees. At least he wasn't dead.

After a while Sasuke entered with two plates of meat with some potatoes and put one down in front of the boy before sitting on the couch and eating it. He didn't care that the boy sat on the ground, he kind of liked the fact that he could look down on him.

Naruto stared at the plate full of delicious smelling food. He never had those yellow round things and the meat was actually brown instead of red! After a few minutes of silence Sasuke looked down on the boy pausing his eating. "It's rude to let something well-cooked sitting cold like that" he stated before he continued his meal. Naruto looked up surprised and swallowed as he looked back at the food. He slowly reached out and pulled the plate to him. He picked the shuddering meat without trouble up with his hands and began to nibble. Naruto's eyes widened. "This is so good!" he squeaked as he nommed faster enjoying the food.

A grin tucked on Sasuke's lips as he saw the boy enthusiastically eating the food. Even licking the juices of the plate. "Seconds?" Sasuke questioned. Naruto looked up with shock and slowly gave a nod. He chuckled softly, a low rumbling noise which made Naruto shiver. Sasuke picked up the empty plate and took it with his to the kitchen. Naruto watched Sasuke go and waited in anticipation. As Sasuke came back with another plate he could nearly see a tail wagging behind Naruto. He chuckled and handed the boy his plate before he went to his spot on the couch and watched the boy eat happily. His eyes following the wriggling of the boys ears. He slowly reached out and touched it. It felt unbelievably soft. It was more like silk than scubs, which it looked like. "Hanyaa~" Naruto squirmed as he looked up at Sasuke. He chuckled, "seems dragons are softer alive than dead"

Fear sparked in Naruto's eyes as he made himself smaller and finished his plate fast. Sasuke picked up the empty plate and petted the boys head before going back into the kitchen. Naruto curled up shivering scared. Will the man kill me? But he said I was softer alive so maybe he will keep me alive as a pillow of some sort? He shivered. He didn't want to sleep with someone. He never had... not even with his parents.......

"I miss Kurama" he whispered softly to himself.

벉(_a