one

March 08, 20XX
hi diary,    

just a typical day at school then soobin invited me over to them for dinner because his sister is graduating tomorrow and he asked me to come with him and his family.  

well, i'm super close to his family they treat me like one of their sons. his older sister yewon is a smarty so we could ask her about homeworks, mama choi — highlight that MAMA XD — also cooks the best dishes, and i could see soobin whenever i want too. i know, i'm so damn privileged.   

i consider this as our family dinner because soon enough, i'll be an official family member.   

after our dinner just earlier, we did our homework at his room. while he excuse himself to the bathroom, i sneakily took one hoodie from his closet hihi.   

why? because i can XD

but hey i don't really steal things from soobin before. i just felt the urge to take that one hoodie.  

in the midst of our studying he fell asleep in his desk. anD GOOD HEAVENS I SWEAR HE DIDN'T LOOK THIS CUTE ASLEEP BEFORE!!

i took a photo of him secretly and made it my wallpaper. i was contemplating whether i'll wake him up then let him sleep in his bed or let him be oR CARRY HIM. BUT HE WOULD THINK THAT I LIKE HIM. so i backfired, i woke him up and let him sleep on his bed before going home.

and oh — i kissed his forehead.   

soobin's future boyfriend,  
yeonjun   

——

date today: 01-29-21