eight

yeonjun didn't have any sleep, at all. he was just staring, admiring the younger. soobin slept around 2:30am when they finished packing but yeonjun just can't sleep. it was already 3:53am, they are supposed to leave at 4am to avoid yeonjun's parents.

but here he is, still staring at soobin.
bunny-like lips, squishy cheeks, long lashes, button nose and messy hair. 

damn, yeonjun thought. he bit his lip, resisting the urge to kiss the younger.

did he cast a spell on me? or made me drink a love potion? 

he shook his head and slowly stands up to check outside. he went to his parents bedroom and peek a little. they're still fast asleep. as much as yeonjun wanted not to wake soobin up, he needs to. 

he silently went back to his bedroom and wake the younger up.

"hey bin, i'm sorry but we need to go now." yeonjun said softly with a smile plastered in his face. soobin groans and sits up. 

"morning hyung." soobin said, smiling and still half asleep. the older pats his head and greeted him back.

once they are all set and awake they left the house without a noise. they borrowed yewon's car and parked it a little bit far from yeonjun's house. they hopped in and the older drives.

after a few minutes they reached soobin's house. the lights are off which means soobin's parents are asleep. the younger helped yeonjun bringing his things to the room he will be staying in, just beside soobin's bedroom. 

they just left the boxes there and the baggage unopened. yeonjun felt the drowsiness slowly kicking so they slept at the bed side by side again.  

.....
"mom keep your voice down, they might wake up any moment." 

"i just can't believe my soo already has a boyfriend." 

soobin heard some muffled voices so he woke up, sunlight hitting his face. he looked where the voices are from. it was from the door, his mom and sister we're staring at them, his noona even has a phone on her hand.  

he jolted and fell on the floor which woke yeonjun up too. 

"noona!! what are you doing?" soobin asked, eyebrows furrowed and still half asleep. he stands up and sat on the bed with yeonjun.

"ooh it's nothing." his sister said jokingly. she then went out of the room leaving his mom inside. 

"i'm making breakfast lovebirds, go down later okay?" the two boys just hummed and soobin's mom finally left.

"eomma, how many times do i have to say we're not dating??" soobin protested, now cuddling with yeonjun.

"yet." yeonjun mumbled. 

"okaaaay, if you say soo."  

"hey bin, you have a class today right?" the older asked.

soobin chuckled before responding, tightening his grip to yeonjun's waist. "good morning, hyung."

"and no, i don't have classes today." he added. 

"mhm, how's your sleep?" yeonjun nuzzled soobin's face on his neck.  

"probably better than yours." soobin then giggled when he felt yeonjun's pout on the top of his head. 

"help me unpack then."

the two ate breakfast together with soobin's mom that keeps on teasing them. yeonjun volunteered on washing the dishes but mama choi insisted, she doesn't want the new member of their family to bother helping them on his first day. 

soobin has to work later but he still helped yeonjun to unpack the boxes. 

hours have passed, only two boxes left to unpack. yeonjun took a bath first but soobin continued unpacking. the tall boy was placing yeonjun's books on the table when he saw a thick notebook with a brown leather cover.

he flipped the cover. it was full of doodles of fox, smiley faces and in the center it said "YEONJUNNIE'S DIARYYYY". it looks like a kids handwriting, soobin smiled to himself. 

i never thought that yeonjun would have a diary.

date: 02-20-21
stay hydrated, vote and stream for txt!