four

April 24, 20XX
dear diary,

i realized i haven't written here for awhile because things are going...

idk how to explain this, wrong? or not the way i wanted and planned, i guess.

mama choi (binnie's mom) is not mad about what happened at the beach, in fact she's proud of me... but my own mom and dad didn't liked it. 

as an only child and my parents works at a big company with a high position, they didn't really payed attention to me. they would only pay my expenses and that's it!

when they found out that i almost drowned they wanted to take me away from my friends. i explained that it was just a prank but they didn't believe me, they kept on saying i'm just covering up for their mistakes.

they threatened me to stay away from my friends and binnie's family or else they would cut me off.

i've been avoiding everyone outside the school campus where my parents will likely see us. it was hard :((

i wanted to be with my friends and hang out with them... especially my bunny :(( 

soobin didn't know what was going on, but beomgyu did. beomgyu was my best friend and i couldn't keep things from him since he was so observant that he noticed something is wrong with me. not all of it tho, just my parent thing but not about my feelings towards soobin because you know, that btch can't keep a secret about crushes.    

it's been two weeks since i started avoiding them, i hope things will get better soon :(

-yeonjun.  

——
(to be edited)  
: i never really thought of having some angst in this story but i can't help iT, 'm sorry :(