ten

yeonjun dries his hair with a towel while he walks out of the bathroom. he suddenly stopped when he remembered that soobin is unpacking the last boxes which has his diary on it. oh no.

he searched for the boxes and it was already gone, the books and his diary we're on the table. it looks untouched tho.

yeonjun sighed, he wears his clothes then proceed to organize the table. when he was done he thought of writing in the diary but as he opened and flipped through his last entry there was another entry, it wasn't his hand writing.

dear junnie hyung,

his breath hitched, soobin read the diary and he knew.

first of all, i'm sorry i touched your diary. it was just unusual to see something like this in your belongings since i knew you weren't the type to have a diary hehe. and reading this was sooo entertaining, i'm sorry to invade your privacy and i might have read something that i was not supposed to.

you think i am CUTE back then when we first met? why thank you, i know <3

so... since high school huh? don't be embarrassed hyung, i've known you liked me even before reading your diary. you...we're so obvious actually.

always clinging, caring anD cuddling to me. and i might have developed something. i feel weird around you. so yeah, you're not the only one hyung. i like you too.

also i have a favor to ask after you read this!

your soon to be boyfie,
binnie.

yeonjun cannot process what he just read.

m-my s-soon to be boyfie? what the fuck?

the door opened, interrupting yeonjun's thoughts.

"hyung? you done? i'll leave for work later, want to come with me?" soobin said fast. the older cannot answer, he can't speak a word and he's so red.

"hyun- o-oh. you read it already?" soobin added. he felt the creeping heat in his cheeks. they are both a blushing mess.

"yeah, k-kind of." yeonjun looks away, he can't even look at soobin's eyes.

"and? what do you think?"

"what do you mean? i am not expecting this!" yeonjun answered, covering his face with his hands. the younger just chuckled seeing his hyung embarrassed and shy.

"you're not mad?" soobin asked, smiling and still standing by the door.

"n-no. soobin? did you mean it?" the older said, letting out a shaky breath as he face soobin.

"the what?"

"t-the 'you're not the only one hyung' ." the younger giggled at yeonjun's reactions, it was cute.

"of course."

"c-could you say it a-ag-" before yeonjun could even finish, soobin spoke.

"i like you hyung."

WHEN DID SOOBIN GET THIS BOLD?

the older stands up and immediately hugged soobin. "i like you too binnie, so much."

"you know i am expecting you to confess first." soobin teased yeonjun and he pulled away from the hug.

"oh hyung, can i ask for my favor now?" yeonjun gulped. "yes."

"can i have a kiss?" soobin asked, grinning.

"A WHAT NOW?"

"come on, hyung. - just one kiss."

fin.
-
date: 02-23-20