bonus!

"- the end." soobin said as he finished telling their friends of how stupid their confession was. beomgyu and kai frowned, yeonjun wasn't happy either.

"why are you looking at me like that?" soobin giggled at his friends reactions.

"tell us what happened next!! did you kissed? when did you became boyfriends? what happened?" beomgyu asked.

the five of them are hanging out at taehyun's house, they just finished a movie earlier and suddenly yeonjun announced that he and soobin are FINALLY DATING.

the three was not shocked at all, they knew it was coming sooner. and oh boy, yeonjun immediately regrets what he just did when beomgyu started throwing questions to them, asking to tell them what happened. which he knew. taehyun and kai are the only ones who doesn't know the whole story, so here they are.

"ask yeonjun hyung not me!" soobin said and pointed yeonjun who is frowning at beomgyu.

"you little shit, i'm gonna end you once we're done here." the oldest threatened beomgyu while the other just laughed at them.

"tell us now!!" kai impatiently said.

"alright." soobin sighed in defeat, he looked at yeonjun first before smiling softly.

"after that awkward moment with yeonjun hyung at the door..-"

flashback.

"come on hyung, just one kiss." yeonjun slowly stepped back when soobin leaned in to him.

"soobin-ah! you'll be late for work!" yewon/arin stopped in his tracks when she saw his dongsaeng and yeonjun by the door of the guest room, faces only centimeters away.

the two boys snapped their head towards arin.

'oh wow, can this be more embarrassing?' yeonjun thought.

there's a few seconds of silence before arin screamed.

"AAAAAH! MOOOOMM!" she yelled and ran downstairs to look for mama choi. yeonjun awkwardly sat back in the edge of the bed, blushing, while soobin followed arin. not long mama choi, her husband, arin and soobin came back to the guest room that yeonjun is staying in.

"what happened?! is there a thief?!!" papa choi said, looking around at the room.

"dad! there's no thief, noona was just overreacting!"

"oh, then why did you screamed?" mama choi asked. yeonjun was nervous and embarrassed as fck.

"u-uh please excuse me, i'll just fetch my gold fish." yeonjun blurted out of nervousness.

why am i so dumb? yeonjun internally scolded himself.

"son, you don't have a pet gold fish." papa choi said, his tone was more serious than before.

"mind explaining?"

long story short, they told soobin's parents what happened and now they are boyfriends.

"why bother being boyfriends when you could marry each other already." mama choi excitedly suggested. yeonjun choked on his water.

-

the four boys laughed except yeonjun.

"seriously? out of all pets out there, a gold fish?" taehyun barely said because he was laughing.

"oh hyung come here, i'm sorryy." soobin said softly and made grabby hands towards yeonjun, which the older leaned in.

"it's all right, they'll know it too eventually."

"ew, lovebirds."

--
02-24-20
thank you for reading my lame story kaksjsh. srs, TYSM!!!