Chapter 5

Hermione was pleasantly surprised to see a blank message board when she got back to the room Friday night after an evening in the library. She unlocked and opened the door, half expecting to find Ginny in bed with someone. The room was dark and empty. Grateful for small favors, Hermione closed the door and flipped on the light.

It had been a long week, and a longer day. She was exhausted and wanted nothing more than to go to sleep. Ginny's absence was a godsend.

She threw her backpack onto her desk chair and made use of the bathroom they shared with the room next door. After washing her hands, she brushed her teeth, stripped down to panties and changed into the oversized t-shirt she wore to sleep in. She wondered briefly where Ginny was, then decided that she must have found someone with a room of his own. She snuggled down into the covers and fell asleep.

She woke to the sound of a door slamming shut. Giggles and whispered conversation followed. Hermione sighed. Ginny was back, with another playmate.

Hermione's eyes had adapted to the dark while she slept. The light that leaked around the blinds in the windows was more than enough for her to see Ginny and a lover standing by the door engaged in a deep kiss. They broke the kiss and stumbled toward Ginny's bed. It was clear that they couldn't see in the dark. Ginny groped her way carefully, pulling the young man along by the hand.

Ginny's leg brushed the edge of her bed. She turned, pulled the boy into her arms again, and kissed him again. An open-mouthed, tongue-tangling kiss. Her hands fumbled at the buttons on his shirt while he clasped Ginny's ass with both hands.

They don't know I'm here, Hermione thought. They couldn't see in the dark. They thought they were alone. She really ought to say something—let them know she was there. Before, well, before they did something embarrassing.

It was too late. Hermione was already embarrassed by witnessing their passionate kiss. She opened her mouth to speak, but couldn't bring herself to do it. Then Ginny had the boy's shirt open. He let her push it off his shoulders and down over his arms.

"Strip," Ginny commanded, and he obeyed. He toed off his shoes, then peeled his jeans and underwear off. Ginny stripped with equal speed. In moments they were naked.

Hermione gawked, her face hot, knowing she shouldn't look but unable to tear her gaze away. She'd seen Ginny naked many times—Ginny slept naked, naturally. Ginny's partner—boyfriend? lover?—was another matter.

A head taller than Ginny, he was lean and muscular, with dark hair on his head and between his legs. His cock...was huge, bigger than any Hermione had ever seen. Which, admittedly, was a sample of one. It was long, and thick and it was hard. It pointed up at Ginny's navel.

As Hermione watched, Ginny ran a hand down his torso to clasp that monster. He groaned and threw his head back. Ginny stroked the length of it several times. Her teeth flashed as she grinned.

"Wanna fuck?"

"Fuck, yes," he replied.

Hermione couldn't believe what she was seeing. It was shocking, embarrassing, and exciting beyond words. Ginny carefully sat on the bed, then stretched out, never releasing her hold on the boy's cock. He leaned down, groping for the bed until he found it, then crawled onto it.

Ginny settled on her back, moving one leg so that her lover was kneeling between them. He walked his hands up on either side of her until he was supporting himself on his hands and knees above her. Hermione held her breath, waiting and watching. Her nipples were hard, sensitive enough to respond to the feel of her nightshirt rubbing against them as she turned—oh so quietly—onto her side. She ignored her flaming face and peered intently at Ginny and her lover.