Saniyah Levi

Saniyah Levi

Feeling a person staring at me, I turned my head to see Trigga.

He pointed at me and made the 'come here' motion. I looked around the nail salon I worked at and seen no one paying attention. I got up and followed him into the managers office. When I got in, I closed the doors behind me.

"Where did I tell you to be and why wasn't you there?" Trigga asks.

I knew Trigga. I knew him too well. He really didn't want me answer. But I knew whatever I said was gonna me beat.

"You can't speak?" He asked as he walked towards me.

"I can." I shakily responded.

"Then answer my question. Where did I tell you to be and why wasn't you there?" He asks again.

"Someone took off and Kelly asked me to cover her shift."

Trigga hummed. I just knew I was gonna get beat. He really didn't care.

"I'll talk to Kelly." He licked his lips. "I gon tell you one time and one time only. Go get in my car and wait for me. When we get to my house, go shower and put on some nice shit. You got 2 clients tonight."

My heart dropped. I've never had more than 1 client a day. Let alone 2 in a few hours. I wanted to cry so bad, but I knew that would make Trigga mad. It would explain why he didn't beat me. The guys would probably question my bruises.

"Okay."

Trigga gripped my jaw. "What?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Yeah, that's better. Now go do what I said." He said before smacking my ass.

I quickly walked out of the office. I went to my station and grabbed my things.

"What you leaving for, Ni? You got another 2 hours on this shift." Kelly, the manager said.

I slowly turned to her. Before I could respond, I heard Trigga's voice. "I need her for something. She coming with me."

"Well, money need to be made. She can't just leave if she want." Kelly said with an attitude.

Trigga walked over to her with a smirk. He grabbed her by the neck and whispered in her ear. Whatever he said, had her giggling and shit.

"He probably offering her some dick. Yeah, that's it." Sydney said.

I rolled my eyes. "Um... Can I leave?"

Kelly cleared her throat and looked away from Trigga to me.
"Yeah, baby. Just be back in the morning." She said.

I turned around and walked out. I felt this feeling I couldn't explain.

I stood by his car and waited patiently and annoyed, for him to unlock his doors. I jumped at the sound of Trigga's car unlocking. I hopped in the passenger seat of his Mercedes Benz.

I then see Trigga walking out of the salon. He hopped in the driver seat, started his car, and he pulled off in silence.

"Why do you do this?"