Find Her

Saniyah Levi

April 7, 2019
5:23pm

I sat in the salon on Monday morning. The events that went down on Saturday was crazy! The only stuck on my mind is that he told me I could be free. But I had to find this woman.

I had too free myself from this terror of what society calls life.

"Umm, Ni?" My client called me. I came back to reality quick.

"Yeah, wassup?" I asked her.

"How much is it? 75?"

"Yes, La'Dymond. You come every two weeks and I tell you the same thing every time."

La'Dymond is sweet girl. She was 16 and a junior in high school. She kept good grades and was a majorette. A good one, at that. She performed with Beyoncé at Coachella. Her dream was to become a lawyer.

"Well I'm sorry." La'Dymond said playfully.

We talked for a little before she left.

I turned on my phone and looked at the time. 5:30pm

I started cleaning my station and letting my mind wonder back to the picture of the girl that Trigga showed me.

Who was she?

Why did he want her?

What was so important about her?

Where would I even look for her?

I hadn't heard from Trigga in 2 days.
I wanted to question it, but I decided against it. After I was done cleaning, I clocked out and went to get something to eat. I went to Cheesecake Factory.

I walked into the place with my attention on my phone. I don't know what happened, but I do know my phone and body hit the floor.

"What the hell? I'm sorry ma." I heard a sweat but raspy voice say.

The person helped me up and picked up my phone.

"Damn girl. They knocked the shit out of us. We need to get our shakeback." Sydney said.

I couldn't even stand up properly. My head was hurting and everything was all blurry for a second.

"Aye, you good? Sit down right quick."

I heard the voice again.

Slowly, my vision started to come back. I looked around and seen a figure.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Two guys was running out of the shop and they collided with you. They left and you fell." The girl says. She then handed me a bottle of water.

"Thank you..." I trailed off waiting for her name.

"X. My name is X." She said.

"X is a nickname or your real name?" I asked.

"The name that I gave you."