Sesenta y dos

Written: October 22th 2020
Published: February 2nd 2021

"Give me your hand, save me, save me"
-Jungkook(BTS)
Save me

She kicked him against his head making him fall to the side.

"MERCY?! DID YOU HAVE MERCY WITH ME WHEN YOU WERE EXPERIMENTING ON ME?!" She yelled.

"I-i am sorry. I a-aplogize. I swear I'll let you go and will tell no one. Just please don't kill me," he pleaded.

She kicked him into his stomach several times until he coughed blood.

He was still conscious when she grabbed his hair making him look at her.

"Even if you let me go... what's with the hundreds of other people that are suffering right now?! WHAT'S WITH THOSE WHO LOST THEIR LIFE BECAUSE OF SICK PEOPLE LIKE YOU. HOW ARE YOU GOING TO APOLOGIZE TO THEM?!" She said and punched him into his face without stopping.

Stray kids who had witnessed the brutal bloodbath caused by the young woman right in front of them were shocked. Chan was about to leave and take the others with him before she could harm them but Hyunjin already walked inside.

"Hyunjin-" Chan said.

But hyunjin just walked towards her not caring about Chan's warning.

Yeji was still punching the dead body until she felt a hand on her shoulder.

She immediately turned around ready to fight the next person.

Chan immediately stepped inside as well and pointed his gun at her.

Yeji noticed it and saw him as a thread. She was ready to take him down first but suddenly she got pulled down to the ground.

The bullet Chan had fired at her hit the wall and Yeji was on the ground with Hyunjin's arms around her.

"Don't. We don't mean any harm to you. We are going to get you out of here okay?" Hyunjin tried to comfort her.

In any other moment Yeji would have tried to kill all of them like usually. But she was already mentally and physically abused. She was too exhausted to do anything and blacked out.

Hyunjin still had her in his arms when he got scolded by Chan. An argument started whether to take her with them or if she was too dangerous. But at the end they took her with them.

After gaining her trust and living with her for a week they found out about her identity. They brought her back to her gang and a alliance and a friendship between the two mafia gangs started. Especially Yeji and Hyunjin had a deep connection.

Flashback ends

"Speaking of her is she with you? Could I talk to her?" Chan asked.

"Yes wait, they are all downstairs watching a movie," Chaeryeong said.

They could see Chaeryeong walking through their house until she handed yeji the phone. All the other girls tried to get into the frame as well.

"Hi-" Chan started but then was interrupted.

"Chaaan we haven't heard of you guys for so long why didn't you call us earlier, we miss you guys," Yuna the youngest of them whined.

"I am sorry a lot of happened. That's why I am calling. This is my friend Hongjoong the leader of Ateez," he said and turned the camera towards him.

Hongjoong politely said "hello" which itzy replied back.

"Can you maybe come over some time? We have a problem and we need your help-" Chan started but got cut off before he could finish.

"Of course! Send us the address and we will come later," Yeji said.

"Wait what? Now?" Chan asked.

"Yes of course we haven't seen you guys for so long and I also wanna meet Ateez. I have heard a lot about them," Ryujin said.

Hongjoong seemed to be surprised. He didn't expect them to know such a small group like them.

"Well if it's okay with you then we will do it today okay Hongjoong?" Chan asked.

"Yes, I am totally fine with it. The adress is *******," he said.

"We will be there in a few hours. See you," they said and hung up.

"Woah that was itzy? They don't look intimidating or dangerous to me at all," Hongjoong said.

"Trust me their duality is insane," Chan said.

700 words