Veintitrés

Written: April 5th 2020
Published: June 23rd 2020

"Please forgive me for not being able to fill you up
I hope you meet someone better than me,
kinder than me"
-Donghyuk & Jinhwan, iKON
Apology

Chan watched how she got dragged out of the club. The woman's hands were still on his chest and she laughed loudly into his ear.

He rolled his eyes. She was so loud and annoying but he had to go with it in order to stay undercover.

"Maybe we can... you know go to your or my place later on" she said biting her lip seductively.

"I am gay" he said without hesitation.

"You- WHAT?!"

"I like men" he just stood there with a straight face expression.

She stepped a bit away.
"THEN WHY WOULD YOU FLIRT WITH ME"

"I didn't. You practically threw yourself on me"

She was furious and slapped him right across the face.
"Fucking fag" she spit at him and walked away.

He didn't waste another second and immediately searched eye contact with Minho and Jisung. Both of them were already heading towards the exit.

When the 3 of them got out, they looked at the dark empty streets in front of them. It was raining heavily.

"I'll go left you go right" Chan commanded and walked away.

He fastened his pace a bit. He would lie if he said that it didn't make him nervous that they have lost her.

Meanwhile Yuna was dragging Brian through the dark streets towards the place Chan told her to go.

"No need to hurry baby. We will have the whole night" Brian said.

"I can't wait. I need you" she said smiling at him.

"Then you get me" he smirked and suddenly pulled her into a small, dark side road.

Yuna didn't see it coming and before she could react she was slammed against a wall.

She hit her head hard and his grip around her neck was tight.

He started ripping her dress off and she felt the cold raindrops against her exposed skin.

"You slut do you really think i am dumb? I know you are Lee Yuna. I really would have expected a bit more from these guys" Brian laughed.

His hand started to travel around her body while the other one was tightly pressing her neck.

Tears started to stream down her face and mixed up with the raindrops. Her whole body was shivering and she couldn't even defend herself since he pressed his body tightly against hers to make moving and breathing harder.

He slammed her to the dirty and wet ground and she cried out in pain. She was laying on her back and he sat on her stomach. It was harder to breathe now and his legs were on top of her arms. Every time they moved or Yuna tried to get out, her arms got bruised since they were rubbing against the hard ground.

"TELL ME WHERE DO YOU GUYS HIDE BANG CHAN" he yelled at her.

Yuna flinched and pressed her eyes tightly shut.

"Without your body you would be completly useless you fucking whore" he said slapping her across the face.

He was about to rip her bra away when he suddenly fell to the side.