Veintidós

Written: April 1st 2020
Published: June 23rd 2020

"I am down for your love, down for your love my baby"
-New, THE BOYZ
Reveal

After waiting for almost an hour she finally got inside. Already while standing in the queue men had whistled at her. She had a hard time to hold back the gagging sounds that wanted to escape her mouth so badly. But she kept her faked smile and even winked back at them.

It was dark inside the club. She didn't like it at all. It was a crowded and loud place. And in every corner were people making out or throwing up.

She had spotted Minho and Jisung who enjoyed themselves at the dance floor. But she knew that they exactly knew where she was. She was amazed at their dance moves and didn't know that especially Minho was such a great dancer.

She went to the bar and ordered a pina colada.

The bar keeper kept staring at her. When he handed her the drink, he stayed in front of her.

"I haven't seen you around here. Are you new?" He asked.

"Let's just say clubbing wasn't really my thing. But now I am open for new things" she smirked at him.

"Interesting. I hope I'll see you more often from now on" he said.

"I hope so too" she winked at him.

He chuckled and poked his cheek with his tongue inside of his mouth.

"Let's make a deal. I'll get your number and the drink is on me" he said.

"Deal" she said and handed him her phone.
Of course it wasn't her real phone, it would have been way too dangerous.

"Then see you, I have to get back to work" he said after adding her number into his contacts.

"Bye" she said smiling back.

She looked around and tried to spot Brian.

But instead she saw Chan at the other end of the bar. Right in the moment she spotted him he had looked away from her.

In that moment he faced a young woman next to him that had already been looking at him.

He smiled at her.

Yuna saw both of them starting to talk.

She couldn't deny that she was a bit jealous seeing them smiling at each other.

But what she didn't know was that Chan felt the same way when the bar keeper had flirted with her.

Suddenly someone sat next to her.

"A Mojito and a Whiskey for me please. And whatever this beautiful lady next to me wants" a voice next to her said.

She turned around and almost stopped breathing. It was Brian who smirked at her.

She didn't think it would be that easy to find him.

Luckily it was a female bar keeper this time and not the guy from before.

"M-me?" She asked.

"I can't see another beautiful woman at this place" he chuckled.

"Thank you but I am fine, I already have a drink" she said smiling at him.

"The evening is still young. Order whatever you want" he leaned back.

"3 vodka shots straight please" she smirked.
"I hope I can pay you back" she said.

"Don't worry everything is on me tonight, baby" he said.

"Yes but I mean paying back in a different way, sir" she said, bending over a bit so her chest got a bit more exposed.

"Well I won't say no to that" he smirked looking at her décolleté.

"Then cheers" she said, raising her vodka shot.

Luckily she knew she was good at taking a big amount of alcohol.

After a while both of them had finished their drinks and she even kinda enjoyed talking to him. After finishing their drinks, they went to the dance floor.

Yuna spotted Chan a bit further away. The girl was sitting on his lap and they laughed together.

"You okay baby?" Brian asked.

"Yes. Let's have some fun, shall we?" She winked at him starting to dance close to him.

He placed his hands on her waist while she let her body feel the flow of the music.

He turned her around so that her back was facing him. She smirked at him and put one arm on his shoulder slowly grinding against him.

"Yes baby just like that" she whispered into her ear and his grip got a bit tighter.

It scared her for a short moment but when she looked up, she could see Minho watching her and nodding as a sign that they are there.

She felt his wet lips on her shoulder right where her neck starts.

She let out a faked breathy moan.

"I want you" he said pulling harshly at her waist so her butt met his hard crotch.

"I don't live far away" she looked at him smirking. In that moment he used his other hand to grab her by her neck to turn her face into the perfect position to kiss her.

He immediately pushed his tongue into her mouth and Yuna almost gagged again from the disgusting taste of him.

But she kissed him back nevertheless and even grabbed his hair, lightly pulling at it.

"Let's go to my place" Brian said after he pulled away.

She remembered their words.

She got closer to him and pressed her body directly onto his and whispered into his ear.

"I don't think I can wait any longer. Let's go to my place I live near. I want you to take me as soon as possible" she said while her hand travelled to his crotch which was already hard and gave it a squeeze.

"Okay baby" he said and harshly grabbed her ass.

She moaned into his ear and he immediately grabbed her wrist and pulled her outside.

On their way he stopped at one of the table and held her closely by her ass.

"Don't wait for me I'll be busy tonight" he said to the group.

"Have fun" they yelled and laughed. It was a group of men. And some of them had women or even girls on their laps. Yuna could tell that these women weren't sober. She would even say that they were high.

Again Brian pulled her through the club. She made eye contact with Chan who still was with the other girl.

1022 words

STOP CALLING ME AUTHOR HAHAHA CALL ME BY MY NAME OR ANYTHING ELSE BUT NOT AUTHOR THAT SOUNDS WEIRD