Catorce

Written: March 18th 2020
Published: May 29 th 2020
Aka the day I died because Chan Solo bye.

"I stay awake the whole night, I can't stop thinking 'bout you"
-Bang Chan, STRAY KIDS
Don't want to admit it

Yuna's heart skipped a beat. 

Something inside of her just exploded. But in a good way. Like a bomb that set off a million butterflies in her stomach. 

But she stayed calm and just looked at him in disbelief. ‘Is it because of the fever?’ Yuna thought.

He closed his eyes again and an almost inaudible "please?" escaped his lips. 

"YUNA?" A voice behind the door said. 

"Yes I'm here Felix", Yuna said. 

The door opened and a wet Felix came inside. 
"Thank god he is here. We searched everywhere but the rain made it harder" 

"You must be cold. Go change. I'll make some soup and tea for all of you" Yuna said. 

"Okay I'll tell them" Felix said and closed the door behind him again. 

"Chan do you want-" she said and turned around.

But Chan had his eyes closed and seemed to be asleep. Deep inside Yuna felt the disappointment in her rising. She could have closed the distance between them. She could have been lying next to him right now. Just one more minute and she would have gotten everything back she missed the past two years. 

"Sleep well Chan" she said and softly placed a light kiss on his forehead. With a sigh she stood up and left his room. 

And when she closed the door behind her, Chan opened his eyes again. 
Hot tears were now streaming down his already hot cheeks.

"Ugh I felt like I went swimming. But in ice water" Jisung said when he entered the kitchen. 

Everyone else was already there and Yuna was giving everyone a bowl of soup and a cup of tea. 

"Yuna what you did was really dangerous. It could have been a trap you know" Changbin said. 

"I know... But I couldn't stand watching him walking through the storm" Yuna said while drinking her tea. 

"Did he say anything? Like why he did that or where he went?" Felix asked.

"No. He immediately collapsed" Yuna answered. She didn't want them to know about the conversation they had in Chan's room.

"Mia?" Felix asked again. Of course he noticed that something was off. 

"Yongbok?" She said not looking up.

"I know- wait, hey don't call me that!" Felix said, flustered.

Yuna laughed but got up. 
"I'll go to bed guys. Good night" she said and quickly left the kitchen before Felix or the others could say anything.

"Do you think something happened between them?" Hyunjin asked Felix.

"I don't know. But she is hiding something. Plus she took another bowl with soup upstairs" Felix said. 

Yuna carefully knocked on Chan's door. There was no answer so she slowly opened the door. 

Chan was still in the same position and was still asleep. She placed the bowl next to his bed on his small night table. She sat down next to him.

"Chan?" She asked hoping he would wake up. But he didn't move. 

She stared at him. How much she wanted to lie next to him, in his arms like they used to do. How much she missed the feeling of safety, his hugs always gave her. 

She took his warm hand and intertwined it with hers. They perfectly fit together. 

Yuna softly started to sing a song. 

"I don't want to admit it,
I still miss you.
How could I forget,
We promised.
I don't want to admit it,
It's hard to understand.
How could I forget
The day you lied to me?
Please don't go anywhere, stay by my side
Even if I say this, it's too late.
The you I've pictured, even in my dreams, have already changed, well.
Who knows maybe you can come back.
What's the use of saying this, this happened the last time too.
From how I see it, it's already done for.
The one who made this collapse is you, yeah.
I'll be honest, I want to give up but I don't know I can't give up on you. 
I will wait a little longer, I've been doing it till now, woah.
I don't want to admit it,
I still miss you.
How could I forget,
We promised.
I don't want to admit it,
It's hard to understand.
How could I forget,
The day you lied to me."

Tears rolled down her cheeks. "I miss you" she softly whispered with her voice breaking. She placed her head on the bed exhausted and her eyes got heavier until she fell asleep. 

Chan sat up and looked at the sleeping Yuna next to him. 

"I miss you too. More than anything else in this world" he said and got up.

He carefully picked her up and placed her on his bed. 

Chan left a soft kiss on her forehead and smiled sadly.

He carefully closed the door behind him and left the room.

884 words

OKAY.
OKAY OKAY OKAY.

I MIGHT HAVE CHANGED THE CHAPTER A BIT AND INCLUDED CHANS SOLO?

HIHI

But isn't it scary how much it fits?

And yeah.

Yeah I cried, screamed, died bla bla.

And yeah I still do it.

And yeah I am happy but the song makes me sad but I love him so much.

Yeah.

Bye.

* Screams *

Special thanks to Leo_The_Lioness for editing and correcting my mistakes!☀️
Go check out her books and send some love and support🤍🤍🤍