Selfish

𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖

You're in Osamu's room one afternoon with his parents and twin brother Atsumu out of the house. Times like this are rare and being high schoolers, the only thought you two are thinking about is obviously to make all the noises you can while Osamu has his way with you.

Between deep thrusts, Osamu clasps his hand over your mouth. "You're being too loud Y/N." He grunts and hisses out at you. You're on your knees with your hands on his bedframe, moaning loudly into his palm.

The bed squeaks and the bed frame slams onto the wall with each thrust Osamu makes. Overwhelmed by his roughness and length, the corner of your eyes tear up. Despite dating for three years, you still haven't gotten used to his size. The amount of energy Osamu has when it comes to sex is also absurd.

You figured his energy would be low after his long hours of practice of volleyball but you're definitely wrong. You wonder how he stores up this much energy.

Osamu continues to thrust as he leans down to kiss and bite Y/N's neck. His hand falls from her mouth and he's able to hear her moans more clearer again.

Osamu's motions today seem a bit more rough than usual though. He's not as gentle as before. You wonder if his thoughts are clouded over. You wince when you feel his teeth dig into your neck. "O-Osamu?"

His eyes are glossed over with darkness and a chill runs down your spine when you notice. He flicks his eyes over to you, pulling his mouth away from your neck.

"What's wrong?" You question him but he roughly seals your lips with his own. You're unable to say anything further when he hastily kisses you. It's hard to keep up with his pace causing the kiss to be sloppy.

Your thoughts drift away when you're drowning with pleasure again. The lewd sounds of your bodies slapping against each other and the taste of Osamu's tongue swirling in your mouth is enough for the both of you to reach your ecstasy.

Your moans are muffled and Osamu's grunts are held back between your tangled tongues. Having reached the end of your intercourse, Osamu pulls his length out and begins to clean himself up. You weakly get yourself together incase his parents or Atsumu decide to come home at this moment.

You look like a complete mess with your dress shirt completely wrinkled and your hair tangled from Osamu's hair pulling. The lipstick you wore is smeared across your face and let's not mention the mess you made in your panties.

After the two of you get yourselves sorted, you figured it's a perfect time to ask him again if he's okay.

"'Samu?"

"Huh?" Osamu blankly replies. His mind is elsewhere when he changes out of his school uniform.

"Is...everything okay? You seemed distracted earlier. You were also being more rough than usual."

"Did you not like it?" Osamu flicks his grey eyes in your direction.