Where'd you go?

Suna and Ojiro look at one another in silence. "Maybe it's not a bad idea if we go somewhere else." Suna clears his throat. He places a hand on Osamu, gently turning him around to exit the izakaya but Osamu glues himself to the floor.

When did she come back?

Why is she with Atsumu?

Why is he kissing Y/N?

Several questions swirl in Osamu's mind. The amount of emotions in his chest is overwhelming and he feels a clenching pain. He has no right to be upset about this, but that's definitely what he's feeling.

He hasn't seen Y/N in three years and this is the way he sees her again? With his brothers lips on hers?

The pain flickers into one of annoyance.

But before he could make his way over to her, Y/N leaves Atsumu's side. She wears a confused look. Her cheeks redden with either embarrassment or shock. Osamu couldn't be sure.

She keeps her eyes low, not even noticing him when she brushes past with a soft murmur of an apology. Ojiro and Suna both watch her exit the izakaya and Atsumu quickly pays for their drinks before he darts after her.

However, he doesn't get far when Osamu stretches his arm out to stop his brother. Atsumu widens his eyes in surprise when he sees him. "Osamu?"

"Was that..." Osamu tries to gather his thoughts together but Atsumu roughly pushes Osamu's arm out of the way.

"Move out of the way Osamu." Atsumu bitterly says between clench teeth. Osamu whips around and grabs Atsumu by the sleeve. He glares at his twin with hollowed eyes.

"Was that her? Y/N? Why were you kissing her?" Osamu's words seethe out of his clenched teeth.

"I don't have to explain anything to you Osamu. You never explained to me what happened between the two of you, so why should I say anything?" Atsumu clicks his tongue. He shoves Osamu's hand off of him and darts out of the restaurant. A look of panic streaks his face when he looks for Y/N.

Ojiro bites down on his lip, eyeing Osamu with worry. Suna clears his throat and suggests for the three to find a seat. "Let's get a few drinks."

Osamu gets pushed along by his two friends towards a booth. His mind is scattered and he's far from any mood to eat or drink.

🏐・゚゚・。.

You're out of breath when you slow down on the side of the street. Your hand rests over your chest and you feel it pound wildly.

Why...Why did Atsumu kiss you?

He said he loves you too.

Since when?

Has he felt this way for years?

You squeeze your eyes closed and try to catch your breath. You're unsure how to take this news.

Should you be happy?

You'll have another chance at love but—

Is he the one you want to be with?

Your fleeing thoughts say no. But the pain you felt from your breakup with Osamu scarred you enough from going back to him.

But...

How would it look to date Atsumu when Osamu was your ex boyfriend?

Your brows crease together and you groan in annoyance. You don't know where your feelings stand with Atsumu anyway. You're thinking too far ahead. With a sigh, you open your eyes and grab your phone out of your purse. "I guess I should head back home."

🏐・゚゚・。.

It's impossible for Atsumu to find Y/N. He clicks his tongue in aggravation. He didn't even get the chance to get her number. He can only pray he'll run into her again on campus tomorrow.

He rubs his forehead, letting out a loud sigh. "Should I not have kissed her?" Atsumu replays the moment in his mind and he doesn't regret his actions. There was a moment of fear that he wouldn't get the chance to tell her his feelings.

Especially now that Osamu knows she's back in Japan.

He feels some small relief that his feelings are out.

Atsumu doesn't expect her to return his feelings back right away. He's sure she's confused. If she had questions, he'd willingly answer them.

If it meant more time for him to be by her side and to hear her voice again...

"Y/N...where did you run off to?" Atsumu mutters under his breath, pinching the bridge of his nose.