His cute jealousy

Your bedroom paints in the colors of orange, yellow, and pink from the sunset that pours through the sheer curtains. You've fallen asleep somewhere between after your intimate moment with Osamu and your serious conversation.

A gentle stroke to your hair causes your eyes to slowly open. Your vision is blurry and you rub your eyes in hopes it'll clear away the blurriness.

"It seems like we both fell asleep." Osamu's groggy voice catches your attention and your heart skips when you realize he's still here. Fluttering your eyes back open, you're greeted with a small smile. His eyes soften when you make eye contact. Osamu looks at you as if you're the most precious treasure.

His fingers tuck a few stray hairs behind your ear. "Did you have a good sleep, princess?"

Your eyes widen and a blush streaks across your face from the nickname. Shyly, you nod your head. "How long were you awake?"

Osamu stretches his arms and slowly sits up in your bed. He runs his hand through his grey hair, ruffling it. "Not long. Maybe twenty minutes?"

"Twenty minutes? Why didn't you wake me up?" You slowly sit up and yawn. Osamu turns his gaze over to you with a small smile. He leans over to press a soft kiss to your forehead.

"I just wanted to admire your beauty. Is that a crime?"

Your hands automatically cover your face. "That's so cheesy Osamu." You sputter out, feeling embarrassed from his comment. He dryly chuckles and pries your hands away from your face.

"Can you blame me? I haven't seen you in years Y/N."

"Who's fault is that?" You make a witty response and Osamu pinches your cheek in retaliation. He playfully rolls his eyes and envelopes you in a tight hug. The sunset that colors your room begins to darken.

Osamu exhales, his shoulders drooping. "I should head home soon. I'm sure Atsumu is waiting for me back at the apartment to tell me about his date with you. Which, by the way..." Osamu stares at you sternly. "What did you two exactly do on the date?"

Raising an eyebrow, you mischievously smirk when you notice his jealousy. "Have Atsumu tell you."

Osamu's brows knit together and your breath hitches when he softly bites your bottom lip. Your cheeks flush red in response. He pulls away and repeats the question with the same stern tone. Pursing your lips, you mutter softly under your breath. The tips of your ears red. "We just walked around Akihabara and Shibuya. Atsumu was about to drop an outrageous amount of money on me for this figure I was looking at but I stopped him. We then ate convenience store sandwiches at a park and..." Your voice trails off when you recall the kiss Atsumu requested.

Osamu wears a curious expression when he notices you've gone quiet suddenly. "And?" He nudges your shoulder.

You awkwardly scratch the side of your cheek and gaze at the ceiling. "He wanted a kiss and I gave him one." Your words are slurred when you quickly say them. But no matter how quickly you spoke, Osamu still managed to hear your sentence. You hesitate to look over to Osamu who's grown quiet.

He scrunches his nose and exhales under his breath. "Did...you like the kiss?" His eyes stare at his lap when you look over. You notice his left hand clutching onto the bedsheet. Carefully, you extend a hand to pry his clutched one. Osamu slowly turns his attention over to your face.

"I apologized to Atsumu after the kiss. Someone else was on my mind when we kissed." Your hand grips tightly onto Osamu's and you feel his stiff muscles relax. His scrunched face looks more relieved when he hears your answer. Osamu purses his lips and lowers his eyes to his lap for a moment. Even in the darkness of your room you can see his cheeks heating up into a cherry red. You smile at the sight.

"What time will you be out of class tomorrow?" Osamu changes the topic and his eyes rest on your face.

Tilting your head, your brows raise. "Around 2PM."

"Free up some time tomorrow for me. I'll send you an address and I want you there at 4PM." Osamu kisses your lips and gets out of bed. You quickly get out of bed to follow him out of your bedroom.

"Are you going to tell me why?" You watch Osamu slip on his sneakers when he walks over to the foyer. He wears a smile when he looks over to you. He raises his slender pointer finger over his lips with a wink.

"Nope. Just make sure to be there. No need to dress up either. I'll see you tomorrow Y/N. Make sure to lock the door when I leave, okay?" Osamu walks over to you, giving you one final hug and a kiss to your forehead before slipping out of the door.

You couldn't slip in a single word from the quick exchange of goodbyes. Shaking your head, you lock the door with a smile on your face. "What is he planning?"