Osamu?

"A welcome back party?" You raise an eyebrow when Kita brings up the idea to you. It's been a few days since you've been in Japan so you don't see a need for a party. The thought alone seems tiring for you. With tomorrow being your official first weekend back in Japan, you already have plans to do absolutely nothing.

Kita flicks his brush across the canvas a few times to create blades of grass. "Yeah. The guys told me to invite you. I don't know why they couldn't just ask you themselves but--"

"Guys?" You look away from your canvas to glance over to Kita who's focused on his painting.

"The members of the volleyball team back in high school." Kita murmurs quietly.

You're surprised they've all kept in close contact. It seems like you're the only one who's ghosted them the last three years. But it's not like you purposely meant to. You tried to not think back on the past too much and focused on the present. Like Osamu, you tried to focus on yourself instead of others.

But it was definitely a lonely journey.

"I think it's held at Suna's and Ojiro's apartment." Kita lowers his paintbrush into a glass cup to rinse off the paint.

Now that you're thinking about it. "How did those two know I came back? I haven't seen them at all this week."

Kita's lips seal into a fine line. He grows quiet and you narrow your gaze on his side profile. Raising a brow, you call out Kita's name. "Kita."

He shrugs in response. "Beats me. Maybe Atsumu told them." Kita quickly makes up a lie. Thankfully Y/N seems to believe him when she returns her focus onto her painting. He internally sighs. It feels like his life span was shaved off by five years from her glare. "So...what do you say?" Kita asks for your answer.

The party is planned specifically for you and if you weren't to show up, it would defeat the purpose. You're sure the others would carry on with the party anyway but you'd regret not appearing knowing the whole idea is for you.

"Okay." You give Kita an answer. "Should I bring something to the party? And do you have their address?"

Kita pulls out his phone and silently offers it to you. Your eyes dart down to his phone and you can only assume he's asking you to put in your contact info. After inputting your information and handing Kita his phone, he quickly sends a text with the address and the time to your number.

"Just bring yourself. They have everything else handled." Kita slips his phone back into his pocket after texting either Suna or Ojiro about your answer.

You nod, holding back a nervous sigh.

If the entire volleyball team will be there...

Osamu.

You wondered why he hasn't appeared in front of you sooner.