Chapter 9: Conflict

Touch Me - Ainz Ooal Gown - and Sebas walked towards the village following Begiennik trails of Knight corpse it's left behind.

Sebas spoke to Ainz to break
their silence:

"Ainz Ooal Gown-Sama what do you intend to do."

"Hmm, I wanted to contact Albedo & bring reinforcement from Nazarick. Although the fact that my Begiennik hasn't been defeated yet the enemies are rather weak, but it doesn't hurt to be more careful. Also called me Ainz."

He was so happy that there are no strong opponents that could defeat Bigiennik he wanted to jump out of happiness. But he could not do that because he needs to maintain his image as the supreme being.

"Understood, if it's your will Ainz-Sama."

"[Massage] {Albedo do you hear me?.}"

{"Yes, Touch Me-Sama. Did you need something?."}

{"I want you to come to my position at the human village fully equipped and bring stealth-oriented vassals from Nazarick."}

{"Understood, Touch Me-Sama I will bring Eight Edge Assassin, Hanzos, and Fuma with me."}

{"Good, And told Demiurge to increase Nazarick Defense to the maximum level. He is in charge of Nazarick while you and I are gone."}

{"Understood."}

As Ainz exterminated the [Massage] spell he heard the sound of a war horn rang out through the air.

"It seems the battle nearing its end."

"Indeed, as expected of Bigiennik that Ainz-Sama created. He managed to complete his task successfully."

The monster made by Ainz's skills & ability was stronger than most other normal monsters because of his racial class & job class. Even though Ainz was a frontliner he still invested some of his skills in monster summoning ability. He said he needed something to watch his back when playing solo but he & his comrades, knew that was a lie.

That because Ainz was strong enough to defeat any raid boss alone his threat level was equal to that of the raid boss.

"Speaking of which Sebas what do you think of the name Ainz Ooal Gown?."

"That certainly the name that fits you the most Ainz-Sama. As the last remaining supreme beings, that name is the most suitable but - forgive my words I don't mean to disrespect the name of Ainz Ooal Gown nor any of the Supreme beings. - the other Supreme beings might object you taking the name for yourself."

"That right. As I thought I need more deliberations on this. Well, let's talk about that latter right now we need to check on the survivors."

As he finished saying he looks at the knight's corpse then scratch his head that because the way he saw it he remained of dead insects on the roads he doesn't feel anything about them. No sadness, no anger, no disgust although he saw several gruesome corpses on his line of work before but at least he feels something about it back then.

If this corpse was discovered in Ainz world it would be big news. Because the corpse looks like it has been maul to death by wild animals.

Why is it that corpses that been maul by wild animals become big news?. That because the vast majority of wildlife has been wipeout by pollution. The only existing animals are in captivity.

-Ah well I'll think about that later.

As he arrived at the village he equipped a magic necklace that granted him the ability to fly and giving one to Sebas.