Two Adventurers

ACT 1: The arrival of new Adventure teams.

E-Rantel

E-Rantel was a fortress city at the border of the three-country. It directly governs by the Vaiself Royal Family of the Re-Eztize kingdom. It has a large population and visitors. Merchant, travelers, adventurers, are common in this city.

The street was filled with all kinds of people. There some who buying food on the street vendor, A cart drawn by horse carry all kinds of goods, customers coming in and out of the various kinds of shops. City guards patrolling the street. The atmosphere of this city is quite lively.

The reason was that E-Rantel is a rather well-off city compare to the other kingdom major cities. The reason why E-Rentel is quite well off is that this city is situated in a very strategic location. A merchant from The kingdom, Empire, and Theocracy are a common sight right here. The city economy is further supported by the E-Rantel merchants guild that has a connection to all the nearby nations government and another merchant Guild.

Among all kinds of people walking on the streets, some particular grub stands out from the other. That group was an adventurer. They usually wear high-end with flashy customization.

There are two persons with an appearance like that walking the street. But they are not an adventure yet because they haven't registered their name to the adventure guild.

Everyone on the Plaza just in front of the adventurer guild headquarter is frozen in place watching two of them.

One of those persons was a woman in her early twenties. She has an intelligent look wearing glasses and a blue-collar around her neck. She wears her hair tied into a low-cropped bun at the back of her head.

What drew most of the people to her was her extraordinary beauty with the air of seniority, authority, and elegance.

She is wearing light armor typically use by a monk. The has a green metal gauntlet with hidden spikes all over them. She equipped a silver metal breastplate and side skirt to protect her legs. Overall her equipment emphasizes speed over protection.

Her partner on the other hand was sheathed in an intricately engraved black suit of armor. With an owl-themed helmet and a sword beside him, His equipment looks very expensive.

The onlookers watch them enter the adventure guild. They whispered about what they had seen.

*****

Upon entering the adventure guild building the pair went straight to the receptionist counter of course there is quite a commotion when they enter.

The building is filled with armed and armored men.

Two of them are of course Ainz Ooal Gown and Yuri Alpha the deputy leader of Pleiades six stars under the disguise as pair of adventurer Vass & Yuri.

After a short queue, they finally reach the receptionist.

"Excuse me, we would like to ask you some questions regarding the adventurer guilds."

"Of course feel free to ask anything." The counter lady replied with a smile on her face.

"Right, the first thing that I would like to ask is what does adventure do?."

"Adventure The adventurers receive and solve requests accepted by the adventures guilds The main roles of adventurers involve hunting down monsters, providing protection for important figures, collecting rare materials, etc. Adventurer is primarily classified into eight ranks, Copper, Iron, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Mithril, Orichalcum, and Adamantite class."

"That not entirely as I expected but-. Ahem, I would like to register myself and my partner as an adventurer."

"Yes, let me prepared the paperwork for you."