Floor Guardian Intermision part 1

"What wrong Touch Me-sama"

Albedo asks the same question multiple times with a concerned look on her face. Touch Me unable to figure out what happened to him & YGGDRASIL.

Touch me stare dumbly at Albedo.

"Are you alright?"

As Albedo radiant face drew closer to Touch Me face he started to smell the faint smell of the flower.

-Smell? Does the added smell features in the game? Even so, my hardware is unable to do such a feat.

Touch me confusion grows bigger & bigger. He was sure that what happened to him was illegal if the game company is involved. Forcing the player to get involved in a game testing of the sort without their consent & ability to log out.

-No they won't risk it right? So happen to me?

As touch me head filled with thoughts he suddenly remembered that he hasn't answered Albedo yet.

"No…… Nothing is wrong Albedo.'

-Everything is wrong

Touch Me is the sort of person who doesn't talk politely to a doll. But his current circumstances what he does that.

Panic is the source of defeat you must remain calm to attained victory the words of his comrade suddenly came to mind

"Is something matter"

She was really close to him now. She was so close that he could feel faint her bread between the gab of his armor.

"I was unable to contact [GM Call]"

"Please forgive this one for failing to answer Supreme being question properly, I do not know who or what is [GM call]."

There no mistaking the two of them are just conversing with each other. NPC should not be able to converse with player character. The closest thing they get to the conversation is their response to an order or downloadable audio data.

Perhaps this strange phenomenon only happening to certain NPC.

"Sebas, maids"

"Yes."

They answered in unison and then the butler & maids raise their head.

"Stand up and approach the throne."

"Understood lord Touch Me"

The butler & maids proudly stand after that they strode to the front of the throne.

At this moment Touch Me learn a few things.

1.All NPC in this room showing anomalous behaviour.

2.The NPC'S can understand complex order.

3.The NPC know who is he or at least his in-game avatar.

4.He confirmed that his mouth is moving while he is talking

As he thought who to address the problem. He now must get his priority straight.-First is to gather as much clue as possible. Second is to know if all the NPC in Nazarick is loyal to him.

"Sebas."

-is it alright to order him right?

Sebas Tian raises his head & look at touch Me in the eye awaiting an order.

"Exit the tomb & investigate the surrounding area within 1 kilometres radius if you see any intelligent life you must avoid combat as much as possible if possible try to interact with other party & gather as much information as needed & take one of the combat maids with you. If combat is unavoidable, you must retreat immediately. As for others maid, you will return to your post."