Throne Room

Chapter 12:

In the Throne Room

All of the Guardian who is summoned by Ainz along with their finest subordinate was kneeling in front of an empty throne waiting for their master - rightful owner of the throne - to arrive.

After quite a while Ainz followed by Albedo and Sebas enter the room. Ainz walked with the Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown in his hand. Upon arriving at the base of the steps leading to the throne Sebas & Albedo stop and went to their kneel just like the rest of the NPC.

Ainz ascended upstairs and sat upon the Throne. He surveys anyone of the guild NPC who is kneeling before him. If he was being honest it was a very majestic sight. Hundreds of
raise your head."

After hearing this all the NPC raised their head in unison and look at Ainz who is seated on the throne.

"As some of you already know I, Albedo, and Sebas have made an intrusion outside in order to gather information." That was a kinda lie because he doesn't want to say that he save a village in front of minions of evil - guild NPC -. "Albedo will brief you about the event that takes place at the Carne village but before that here are few things that I would like to talk to all of you."

"Now the first order thing. About the prisoner From the Slaine Theocracy, Demiurge how are the interrogation going?."

"Yes, Touch Me-Sama the interrogation is still taking place under oversees of Neuronist painkill. If you like an unfinished report or fasten the process I can arrange that for you Touch Me-Sama."

"There no need for that. Take as much time as you need interrogation is a delicate matter after all."

Ainz nodded his head in satisfaction and Demiurge seems to be happy as well. But there is one thing that bothers Ainz. What kind of torture had been subjected to them.

Although Ainz doesn't feel doesn't have any sympathy for any of them. He couldn't even imagine what kind of torture they went through. Let's hope it's all worth it in the end.

"well, I do still need some of the bodies for experimental purposes. We will use them as a medium for the undead that will be summoned by Death General."

Death General is a mercenary monster of the overlord race. It was summoned using monster data stored in the books. Nazarick has hundreds of this monster data store in the Ashurbanipal library. has basic overlord race ability for the most part but there is something special about it that make it different from another overlord type monster. It was specialized in summoning other undead with its ability.

The monster Death General can summon is:

The Special Tier Undead:

Death Emperor (LVL 85): 1 every 100 hours.
Death Empress (LVL 85): 1 every 100 hours.
Elder Dragon lich (LVL 90): once every week
Overlord (LVL 90): once every week

High Tier Undead: 10 times a day

Doom lord. (LVL 80)
Elemental Death. (LVL 85)
Eyeball Corpse. (LVL 75)

Middle Tier Undead: 15 times a day.

Death Pikemen. (LVL 50)
Death Knight. (LVL 45)
Death Assassin. (LVL 40)
Death Bowman. (LVL 40)
Death Wizzard. (LVL 50)
Soul Eater. (LVL 35)

Low lier undead: 20 times a day.

Elder lich (LVL 30)
Skeleton army (consists of 100 low-level skeleton Knight). (LVL 12)
Skeleton longbowman (consists of 100 Skeleton Archer). (LVL 12)

Ainz wanted to strengthen Nazarick using all manner of summoned monster. But using undead monsters outside of Nazrick might cause some problems with the local population.