Stop turning me on... part 45

Jeongin covered his face out of embarrassemt while Chan threw his shorts on the floor and felt Chan rubbing his dick his ass, but before any of that stuff Chan's hands creeped up Jeongin's shirt and teased his nipples.

Jeongin flinched as Chan's hands slowly groped his chest "your chest is pretty squishy and cute innie" Chan said groping them more, Jeongin's nipples were rock hard and pretty damn sensitive at this rate.

Chan then sucked on them for a bit and then he rubbed his dick against Jeongin's entrance before putting it in, Chan pushed his dick in slowly "this is a punishment you naughty boy" Chan whispered into Jeongin's ear thrusting already before Jeongin could respond.

Jeongin gasped as Chan rammed into his ass roughly "w-woaaaahhhh hhnnggg~~ T-teacher~~~~" Jeongin moaned, Chan felt Jeongin's walls tighten up as he fastly rubbed against them.

Jeongin tightly held onto Chan's broad shoulders, Chan took one of Jeongin's hands and bit his pointer finger but then licked it "annggggh~~~~" Jeongin moaned.

Chan slowed down a bit and re positioned Jeongin on his lap making his dick go deeper into Jeongin "only be naughty for me my little cute innie" Chan said.

Jeongin blushed and nodded "o-only for y-you Channie" Jeongin moaned slightly, Chans heart skipped 4 beats from hearing that and he instantly grabbed Jeongin's hips and pushed them down on his dick.