Stop turning me on... part 46

Jeongin quickly put his arms around Chan's neck and whimpered, "C-channieeee, you're so roughhh~~~" Jeongin moaned.

Chan kept slamming Jeongin on his dick, going deep each time, Chan was clapping Jeongin's cheeks so hard it sounded like he was getting spanked instead.

Suddenly a knock at the door was heard and Chan slowly picked up Jeongin and laid him down, Chan quickly got on some joggers and a shirt.

Jeongin was confused and exhausted af, "huh? W-what-" jeongin was cut off by Chan covering his mouth seductively, "shhh someones here" Chan whispered.

Jeongin nodded and Chan took his hand off of Jeongin's mouth, Chan quickly walked to the door and opened it.

There was Chan's mom smiling happily "hey Channie, why did it take so long for you to answer? Hm?" She asked looking into the house curiously.

Chan sighed "what are you doing this early mom?" questioned "aren't you going to invite me in first? You've been acting strange Chan, what's going on?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

"Mom I'll take you out dinner tonight to catch up okay?" Chan said trying to make her leave quickly, his mom sighed and nodded "okay but at 7 because I have to go back to America for work early" she said waving bye.

Chan took a breath of relief and shut the door, Jeongin wobbled out of the bedroom walking to Chan with his shirt on "you look adorable, so stop tempting me and go take a shower baby" Chan said patting Jeongin's head.