Stop turning me on... part 49

Chan licked his lips and crawled up ontop of Jeongin and started to slowly kiss him, Jeongin's pp grew through the big T-shirt making it impossible not to notice.

Chan finally stopped and let Jeongin breathe, Jeongin was panting and in a daze "more Channie I want more~" Jeongin said opening his mouth a bit.

Chan kissed Jeongin even more while groping his ass and Jeongin was getting even more horny from it, Chan could see a very big amount of pre-cum dripping down Jeongin's pp.

Jeongin pouted "I want it in me" Jeongin said rubbing Chan's thigh a bit, Chan ripped off the thin ribbon and literally TORE the shirt off of Jeongin then threw it off to the side and started kissing down his body.

Jeongin flinched and started breathing heavy, Chan unbuttoned his pants and threw them off next to the ripped shirt and ribbon.

Jeongin blushed and saw Chans dick through his briefs, Chan started to lightly tease Jeongins entrance with his fingers rubbing against his walls slowly making Jeongin suck his fingers in.

A few seconds and Jeongin dry orgasms "anngggsshhh mmhgggnnnns ~" Jeongin was twitching and shaking as Chan continued to finger him.

Chan smirked and watched as Jeongin was getting off just by his fingers, Jeongin was out of breath and over stimulated.

Chan licked Jeongin's cheek and ripped his fingers out making Jeongin shudder and moan, "that's a good boy, you did good" Chan whispered into Jeongin's ear.

"W-wait I wanted your d-dick and you're really hard right now, I want to help yo-" Chan interrupted Jeongin by kissing him and slipping his tounge in and out of his mouth.

Jeongin got so into the kiss he got hard again, and just like that Jeongin started to finger himself as Chan kissed him.

"This feels so good I don't care about being embarrassed anymore" Jeongin thought to himself, Chan guided Jeongin with his hand and made Jeongin go even more deeper in himself.

Jeongin couldn't breathe and Chan slowly backed off from the kissing, Jeongin held onto Chan's arm with his other arm "C-channie~~ like you so muchhhh~~~, I like you Chan~~ ahgghhnnngg fuckk~" Jeongin moaned as he dry orgasmed again.

Chan got even more hard from hearing that but he didn't want to fuck him and wanted to give a break, Jeongin laid there on the bed panting and blushing.