Stop turning me on... part 47

"B-baby?" Jeongin blushed "yes baby" Chan responded with a smirk and slapped Jeongins ass "you're very sexy this morning innie" Chan said checking Jeongin out openly "owwwwwwwieeeeee Channie! " Jeongin pouted rubbing where Chan slapped his ass.

Chan kissed Jeongin's forehead, Jeongin rolled his eyes and walked to the laundry room to get his clean  uniform.

Chan watched as Jeongin got into the bathroom with a towel and his uniform, "you forgot something" Chan said looking at Jeongin "no I made sure-" Chan walked up to him and bit his ear then whispered "me, you forgot me baby".

Jeongin blushed hardly and slammed the bathroom door in Chan's face, Chan laughed and got his suite on "wait, I have to do something about that annoying kid that's trying to get with my innie" Chan thought to himself.

Jeongin came out of the bathroom looking hot af, everything went in slow motion and Chan couldn't but help how delicious Jeongin looked.

Jeongin waved his hand in Chan's face "hey? what are you looking at hm?" Jeongin asked, Chan shook his head "forget it, let's go or else I'll make you absent from school today" Chan said walk out to the car.

"HMPH OLD MAN! Jeongin pouted" Jeongin followed Chan and got into the car, Chan dropped Jeongin in a block away from the school so it didn't seem like anything was going on with them.

Jeongin watched Chan drive off and he got on his phone while walking but all of a sudden he tripped and fell, "o-oww" Jeongin said sitting up and looking up to see Bai smirking at him "awww" Bai said sarcasticlly.

Jeongin rolled his eyes and picked up his eyes and started walking again, Bai grabbed Jeongin's wrist and took him to the alley right there.

Jeongin was confused and struggled to get out of Bai's grip, both of Jeongin's hands were put up against the wall and he couldn't do anything.

"Mmmh you smell good" Bai said sniffing Jeongin's hair "h-hey!" Jeongin tried to kick him but failed, Bai saw the cuts on Jeongin's hands and licked them.

"Mmgggn owwww i-it stings" Jeongin hissed, Bai licked his lips and kissed Jeongin's cheek "you're so cute, I can't help it cutie" Bai said while looking Jeongin up and down checking him out.

Suddenly Bai flipped Jeongin against the brick wall and felt in-between Jeongin's legs to his thighs to his ass, "your ass feels good in my hand I wonder what my dick would feel like in it" Bai said smirking.

"H-hey stop playing around I'll hit you like last time, and don't s-say things like that..." Jeongin said wiggling.

Bai pushed Jeongin's head against the brick wall a bit hard "I'll make your ass swallow me whole, I'll make you mine cutie" Bai whispered into Jeongin's ear.

"Ow stop, no it's not going to happen no no, I said stop stupid HMPH!" Jeongin pouted but suddenly Bai started rubbing in-between Jeongin's legs against his pp and ass with his leg.

"Y-you're small, fucking shrimpy hmph! S-stop mfggmnn.." Jeongin said frustratedly, Bai turned Jeongin around and pushed Jeongin on his knees "I'll show you something bigger than a shrimp" Bai said unzipping his jeans.

Jeongin looked away and covered his face, Bai took Jeongin's hand and started rubbing his dick using Jeongin's hand "your hands are so soft and with that cute face of yours" Bai said thrusting in Jeongin's hand.

Jeongin squeezed it "it's not bigger than Chan's" Jeongin thought to himself, "what the fuck you bitch" Bai got angry and shoved his dick in Jeongin's mouth instead.

"Mmhhhmm!!!!!!!" Jeongin couldn't speak and bit Bai's dick, Bai slapped Jeongin's face and held his head making him take his dick.

Jeongin couldn't push him away, Bai's dick kept twitching in Jeongin's mouth and he started to cum but he pulled out of Jeongin's mouth cumming all over the ground.

Jeongin got up and ran away, far away as he could get and started crying, "why did he do that fucking piece of shit" Jeongin cried curling up in a ball.

While Chan was teaching he was wondering where Jeongin was and was worried, Chan got in his phone in the bathroom and called Jeongins phone.

Jeongin answered "Wahhhhhhh Channie" Jeongin cried and sniffled, Jeongin explained to Chan about what happend and Chan was over furious, Chan saw Bai come in the bathroom.

Chan went up to Bai and punched him throwing him up against the wall, "you deserve to die" Chan said repeatedly punching Bai.

Other teachers came to intervene and said got hit by Chan too, Chan then just lost his job and put a teenager in the hospital.

Chan rushed over to the park Jeongin was at and brought over a jacket with a bag full of snacks "baby!" Chan yelled trying to look for Jeongin.

Jeongin got up from under the slide and hugged Chan, "Channie" Jeongin cried and sniffled.

"It's okay Channie's here baby" Chan said hugging Jeongin back, "I'm sorry I missed school" Jeongin sniffled "it's okay we won't be going back there ever again" Chan said patting Jeongin's head.

They headed in the car, Jeongin got Chan's jacket on and are his snacks "everything will be alright" Chan said pulling up to the front of the house.