Stop turning me on... part 48

Chan princess carried Jeongin inside the house, Jeongin blushed and teared up a bit "i d-don't understand why he would do t-that to me of all people, it disgusts me" Jeongin said stuffing his face in Chan's chest.

Chan hugged Jeongin tightly "he won't be bothering you anymore innie.... So don't worry about it I took care of it" Chan said reassuring Jeongin.

Jeongin tilted his head and sniffled "what do y-you mean Channie?" Jeongin questioned, Chan looked the other way "I know it wasn't the best thing to do but I kinda flipped and lost my job, but it's fine don't worry I have a back up plan oh and you can stay home all day if you want" Chan said sitting Jeongin on the couch.

"O-oh... You didn't h-have to..." Jeongin said looking away, "yes, yes i did, I couldn't just let it go" Chan said sighing.

Jeongin blushed a bit "i-i have to go to take a b-bath" Jeongin said fast waking to the bathroom, "oh ok" Chan said going into the kitchen to preparing dinner for Jeongin.

Jeongin was in the bath blowing bubbles while thinking about Chan "he lost his job because of me, he always gets me snacks and he does everything for me, what should I do in return..." Jeongin thought to himself.

Chan got done making some eggs and bacon with some sausage, Chan put it on the counter with a note and hurriedly went out with a jacket and his wallet.

Chan met up with his mom at a restaurant to tell her about how he's doing and stuff "aren't you supposed to be talking to me about your girlfriend?" Chan's mom asked "we broke up on good terms so there's nothing to say about her" Chan said eating.

Meanwhile Jeongin got out of the bathroom thinking Chan was in the kitchen and ran to the bedroom, Jeongin got some ribbon and put it in his hair making two cute ponytails then ONLY put on a big T-shirt.

Jeongin thought it was a good idea to put it on his arms but it all got tangled around his body, Jeongin tried to get up but tripped on himself onto the bed.

An hour passed and Chan was on his way home, Chan was trying to call Jeongin but he didn't pick up so Chan rushed home.

Chan flung the door open and looked everywhere but the bedroom but then he opened the bedroom door, there Jeongin was tangled up in ribbon "d-don't look Chan... This is embarrassing" Jeongin said sighing "it's not my birthday is it?" Chan asked taking his jacket off.

Jeongin shook his head "I don't t-think so..." "Let's just say it is" Chan said taking off his shirt, Jeongin whimpered "C-channie i-i.. want it..." Jeongin said looking Chan dead in his eyes with a seductive look.