36- first time

it bouta go down 🤭😏😏

no one pov

it had been about two weeks since the twos' date at the beach. and the sexual tension between them was almost suffocating.

since the dirty thoughts suddenly started in taehyungs innocent mind, he couldnt get them out. blushing for no reason even if jungkook placed an innocent hand on his thigh.

jungkook was no better. finding himself staring at taehyungs ass for too long when ever he walked away from him.

and what felt like forever, taehyung found himself in jungkooks bedroom. he had avoided coming over to the olders, because he would think something would happen. but some how jungkook convinced him.

and now taehyung was sitting on the bed, waiting for jungkook who just went to the bathroom. sitting with his legs dangling over the edge of the bed, tilting his head from side to side cutely.

and soon enough, jungkook exited the bathroom. his face and ends of his hair damp. probably from just washing his face. as jungkook saw the cute younger, he smiled softly walking up to him.

"so what do you want to do?" jungkook asked calm. taehyung looked at him cutely, shrugging his shoulders. "i dont know." he said softly, giving a pretty smile. jungkook bit back smiling even more, seeing how cute taehyung was.

sitting in a big tshirt and short grey shorts. the fringes of his fluffy black hair falling over his pretty eyes. his bare face, making jungkook able to spot every one of his little moles.

taehyung looked at the older, who stood a few feet away from him. he giggled slightly as jungkook watched him. looking down at his lap, his hair falling over his eyes more.

jungkook smiled more, walking up infront of the boy. taehyung still kept his head down though, making jungkook frown a little. so he took his hand, and lifted taehyungs chin. seeing the boy was already blushing, he chuckled. 

"why are you so damn cute?"

taehyung blushed at his question. but before he could respond.. he felt jungkooks lips on his. with out a thought, he kissed back.

jungkook was bent down, as he held taes head in place. facing up to kiss the older. but slowly, jungkook pushed the younger back. making his back hit the soft bed.

with out breaking the kiss, jungkook crawled ontop of taehyung, humming softly as he felt taehyungs arms wrap around his neck, and the youngers fingers run through his hair. both pushing their bodies closer to the others.

but then, jungkook broke the kiss suddenly. 

making both of their eyes open and stare at eachother. both panting slightly. their lips glossy and red.

the, seemed to be, staring contest lasted about 30 seconds before the kiss was connected once again. both humming at the feeling.

in the heat of the moment, jungkook stopped kissing taehyung, his lips hovering over the youngers. as he swiftly took off his shirt and threw it somewhere on the floor. instantly connecting his lips to taes again, after he did so.

as the two kissed, already heated and sloppy, jungkook slowly kissed down taehyungs neck. pulling the collar of taes large tshirt to kiss his neck and collar bones.